Things that we want P&O to INTRODUCE ...

Presto2

A cruise personaliser that works!

Then allow us to use on board spend for goods/excursions in advance. 

Reservations for Freedom dining. 

Keep formal nights, but relax the rules on having the wear it all night from 6pm in most public areas. 

Publish arrival and departure times to and from ports, not this “early morning”, “late afternoon” farce.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Ha, Ha...

I ain't throwing my keys in with most of the P&O passengers I come across.. No offence... 😊

Andy 

Keys wouldn’t really work, you would need to throw in your cruise card. We have never met but do you think most P&O passengers would be willing to throw in their cruise cards with you? No offence...😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pete14 said:

Keys wouldn’t really work, you would need to throw in your cruise card. We have never met but do you think most P&O passengers would be willing to throw in their cruise cards with you? No offence...😉

Of course they would Pete, I'm a catch.. 😊

Another suggestion would be Pole Dancing..... 

Before you all get angry, I am referring to an Eastern European dance troupe of course.. 😊

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Of course they would Pete, I'm a catch.. 😊

Another suggestion would be Pole Dancing..... 

Before you all get angry, I am referring to an Eastern European dance troupe of course.. 😊

Andy 

In their spare time when not in the dance troupe, they could be very useful around the ship as well.

Edited by pete14
  • Like 1

I know that P&O already do 'Strictly Come Dancing cruises', but It's one of those programmes that I cannot stand, so I never book on one of those.

How about doing an XFactor themed cruise. They could actually get passengers to take part as contestants. This would reduce their costs, give passengers with real talent some limelite and it would be so much fun to watch those who think they have talent but don't. When passengers book on one of these cruises, they could ask at the time of booking, if they would be interested in performing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Is that not already a 'thing'... 

I thought I was the reigning champion... 

Andy 

I have only been on two cruises and I think I saw enough people who thought they were in an Eat as much as you can competition. Never seen people fill plates up quite so high at breakfast. I almost wanted to ask if they needed me to help carry them.

• Like 1

Totally agree some bowls of porridge had 4 days worth that I would prepare for my husband. Followed by cooked breakfast etc etc etc.

Don't want to judge as I'm no slim Jim but one morning a gentleman joined us and said he was rather big as he was a diabetic couldn't exercise etc. etc. as I looked at his plate with I'm not kidding you 10 portions of butter on it, he obviously hadn't made the link with his weight and eating habits 

24 minutes ago, beachmad123 said:

Totally agree some bowls of porridge had 4 days worth that I would prepare for my husband. Followed by cooked breakfast etc etc etc.

Don't want to judge as I'm no slim Jim but one morning a gentleman joined us and said he was rather big as he was a diabetic couldn't exercise etc. etc. as I looked at his plate with I'm not kidding you 10 portions of butter on it, he obviously hadn't made the link with his weight and eating habits 

My eating habits are due to my medical condition... 

I have an overactive.... 

Knife and fork!!! 😊

Andy 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, sidekick180 said:

I have only been on two cruises and I think I saw enough people who thought they were in an Eat as much as you can competition. Never seen people fill plates up quite so high at breakfast. I almost wanted to ask if they needed me to help carry them.

On Friday as we were leaving Ventura, a nice couple joined us for breakfast. 

They both went up and had rather large bowls of cereal and fruit. They then went back for full fry ups. They then went back for croissants etc...  Then again for pastries/muffins... Although I think they put most of these in their bags for the journey home... 

Some passengers just like to get their monies worth.. 

Andy 

5 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Not sure I agree with the lure of Southampton... 

It certainly suits me and some others, but we don't encounter many other Southerners on board. 

Reading other posts, somewhere along the Trent would be more popular, as would Liverpool, Hull, Newcastle and anywhere but Southampton... 

Andy 

Yes! Lincoln please!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidekick180 said:

I know that P&O already do 'Strictly Come Dancing cruises', but It's one of those programmes that I cannot stand, so I never book on one of those.

How about doing an XFactor themed cruise. They could actually get passengers to take part as contestants. This would reduce their costs, give passengers with real talent some limelite and it would be so much fun to watch those who think they have talent but don't. When passengers book on one of these cruises, they could ask at the time of booking, if they would be interested in performing.

You should go on Princess  - they do (or did) the equivalent of "The Voice" complete with swivel chairs!

9 hours ago, beachmad123 said:

Im curious don't they feel sick !

I would be sick, but they seemed fine. 

They were not big or greedy looking people, just a nice couple about 60, smartly dressed and held good conversation, so we can't really stereotype them. 

Andy 

11 hours ago, wowzz said:

Yes! Lincoln please!

Everyone wants a cruise ship on their doorstep.What about the residents of Hackney,among other impossible feats of engineering,they,d need bigger Bowlocks.

• Haha 1