Woodwind or Sea Cow?

tsxgray1

We will be stopping in Bonaire in February - our cruise ships offers a snorkeling excursion using Sea Cow.  But I have read so many great  reviews about Woodwind. Any thoughts or comparisons about these two excursions?  Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

We went with Woodwind 3 years ago and are doing another excursion with them in February. Can't compare them with Sea Cow but they are also awesome! We had 18 on the catamaran, split up into groups of 6, each with a "guide" as we snorkeled in two different areas off Klein Bonaire.

If you are talking about THIS February, they may be all sold out -- we booked almost a year ahead.

We just returned from an excursion on Woodwind. We did it two years ago and couldn't wait to do it again. Their crew is exceptional and they provide a nice lunch including dessert, open bar, even prescription snorkeling masks if needed. They also provide reef safe sun screen and rash guards, flotation options, etc,  for anyone wanting them. The guides were very professional. If I ever return to Bonaire, I would book with them again.