Boarded Crown Today. No Princess Cay

flyers1976

We are on the Sky Princess and we are on Princess Cay right now.

They are taking drink orders by hand on paper so there is something wrong with the computers.

absolutely gorgeous day here, will spend a couple hours and then return to ship.

59 minutes ago, sawtooth said:

We are on the Sky Princess and we are on Princess Cay right now.

They are taking drink orders by hand on paper so there is something wrong with the computers.

absolutely gorgeous day here, will spend a couple hours and then return to ship.

Enjoy your trip 🙂 Watch those slips.. ask for a receipt! Have been  charged many a time for drinks I never bought! Always go to guest services they had to produce slip with my signature on it they never could! The medallion worries me also, I know what we drink!

Edited by Reader0108598

I am in the crown right now, we have had 3 ports canceled. Princess cays ($75 credit)

Antigua & st kitts (received nothing)

the passengers are all so angry on here, they have told us all it’s due to weather even though they’ve sent the email to future cruisers that there’s an issue with traveling at full power. 

10day cruise & we have stopped at 3 ports only.

Also level 11 has no water whatsoever & many have toilet flushing issues. 

A day at sea is always nice but 7 out of 10!!!

We all feel we are being lied to about the reasons they haven’t stopped in order to avoid compensation. This is my 3rd princess cruise & im not sure I’d go again after this. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jodilee33 said:

I am in the crown right now, we have had 3 ports canceled. Princess cays ($75 credit)

the passengers are all so angry on here, they have told us all it’s due to weather even though they’ve sent the email to future cruisers that there’s an issue with traveling at full power. 

We all feel we are being lied to about the reasons they haven’t stopped in order to avoid compensation. This is my 3rd princess cruise & im not sure I’d go again after this. 

How long have they been lacking water???

1 hour ago, Jodilee33 said:

I love sea days but my husband would have jumped over board...lol I am sorry! 

We got of crown last Monday and they were lots of problems we missed Grenada, all other ports cut short because of the speed issue and every day had problems with toilets not flushing and lack of water. 
Particularly deck 7 toilets and our stateroom on deck 14. 
we got very little communication throughout the whole cruise about the issues. 

On 1/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, canadarocks said:

Wow. Just checked our itinerary and it has changed a lot. No notification from Princess at all.... and we leave in 10 days. We dealt with this on the Caribbean Princess last year and I naively assumed that was not the "norm" with this company. Obviously I was wrong. 

Keep us posted.   We are on for 30 days starting 1/26.  I am glad to get away; however, like the port days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellon1 said:

Keep us posted.   We are on for 30 days starting 1/26.  I am glad to get away; however, like the port days.

We also board on January 26, but for 40 days. Just hoping to have a relaxing time. Not worrying about missing ports.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lolabunny488 said:

We got of crown last Monday and they were lots of problems we missed Grenada, all other ports cut short because of the speed issue and every day had problems with toilets not flushing and lack of water. 
Particularly deck 7 toilets and our stateroom on deck 14. 
we got very little communication throughout the whole cruise about the issues. 

What was your cabin number on Deck 14? 

3 hours ago, mellon1 said:

1 hour ago, paul929207 said:

We also board on January 26, but for 40 days. Just hoping to have a relaxing time. Not worrying about missing ports.

30 days and 40 days! I sure hope you have working toilets.

2 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

30 days and 40 days! I sure hope you have working toilets.

We've had that problem before...unfortunately we have had to tell the room steward we made a deposit that didn't go through!  He said...it happens and usually it is the entire side because someone puts something in the toilet that they shouldn't.  I will be glad that I won't have to cook, clean, do wash or change the bedding! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, paul929207 said:

OK...you are seasoned cruisers...can tell from your posts.  We want a relaxing time too, but do want water in the room to shower, etc.

Are you worried?  I AM.  Hubby needs fluid all the time; thus we bring crystal light and a pitcher to make tea so he can have it at all times.  I have to say I am very afraid.