Where will you cruise in 2020?

BBMacLaird

5 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Morocco on an intensive land trip. 26 days Mediterranean with Crystal including Israel. And TA from South America to Europe and from Europe to South America.

Now that’s a lot of travel! And two TAs in one year...nice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bimmer09 said:

October 3 Rome to Venice on Pursuit with the meet up of all three Azamara ships in Koper to celebrate the company's 10 th anniversary!

Norris

Azamara was started in 2007, so it cannot be the 10th anniversary. 

4 hours ago, oddjob16 said:

I think it may be the 10 years anniversary of Larry Pimentels management not of the Azamara cruise line starting up.

Edited by Bloodaxe

16 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Maybe 10 years since it became fully inclusive?

It is not and has never been fully inclusive,  I believe it became more inclusive around 2012

Edited by Bloodaxe

23 minutes ago, Bloodaxe said:

It is not and has never been fully inclusive,  I believe it became more inclusive around 2012

You are right about not being fully inclusive. I mean including drinks and gratuities. When we started cruising with Azamara, those were extra. But the specialty restaurants had a cover of US 5 only....at that time it was politically correct to order foie gras and Azamara had very good foie gras...

Edited by travelberlin

10 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

You are right about not being fully inclusive. I mean including drinks and gratuities. When we started cruising with Azamara, those were extra. But the specialty restaurants had a cover of US 5 only....at that time it was politically correct to order foie gras and Azamara had very good foie gras...

Absolutely correct, I remember those good old days very well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bloodaxe said:

Our first Azamara cruise was in late 2012.  It may have happened in 2013 or a little later.  It was more inclusive when we cruised again in 2014. 

3 hours ago, midwestchick said:

Our first Azamara cruise was in late 2012.  It may have happened in 2013 or a little later.  It was more inclusive when we cruised again in 2014. 

That seems to fit, I remember that the announcement had been made before our Dec 2012 cruise, many people were not happy and it was much talked about at the time.

To answer your original questions we are taking a combination land tour/river cruise in India on Uniworld in Sept. 2020.  Then we will be on the 2021 Regent World Cruise.  But in Feb. 2022, we will be back on Azamara for the Chilean Fiords and Antarctica cruise.  It was be a busy couple of years.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, oddjob16 said:

Hi OddJob16, I didn't forget your question...was simply waiting for the official announcement and corresponding webpage of our Ten Years Further!  We are celebrating our brand's evolution and Destination Immersion experiences.

There will be the #SistersMeet with all three ships in Koper, Slovenia on October 8, 2020 for a Grand AzAmazing Evening!

I hope you'll be there?

On 1/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, oddjob16 said:

You people are so Base10-ist.  There must be some math formula that makes this their 10th anniversary!

6 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi OddJob16, I didn't forget your question...was simply waiting for the official announcement and corresponding webpage of our Ten Years Further!  We are celebrating our brand's evolution and Destination Immersion experiences.

There will be the #SistersMeet with all three ships in Koper, Slovenia on October 8, 2020 for a Grand AzAmazing Evening!

I hope you'll be there?

I will be there, Bonnie. B2B on Journey. 😁 

• Like 1