Cruise Critic Community
cykim7

Great Experience with Bumpiing Tours

We recently returned from our 11-day holiday cruise and it made a stop at Dominica. I had never been to this island before so this forum was helpful in giving me some ideas and vendors to reach out to. 

We ended up selecting Bumpiing Tours with Levi and I cannot say enough good things about it! The communication from the start was very good - he let us know what tours were available for the day we will be there and I had some back and forth with him on gear needed and he was always responsive. 

We selected the Roseau Valley Treasures tour which included Champagne Reef Snorkel, Titou Gorge, Trafalger Falls, Botanical Gardens (drive through) and Morne Bruce. It was the perfect itinerary to see all the highlights of the island. You can tell Levi loves his country and is passionate about showing everyone what a beautiful country it is. We had our 8 year old with us and he was attentive to make sure he felt safe getting in and out of the water, hiking, etc. We had a group of about 10 which was perfect. Titou Gorge was truly the highlight - so beautiful and tranquil - highly recommend that including that in your stop. 

I can honestly say it was the best tour we went on throughout the cruise so don't hesitate to book with Levi (levibaron@bumpiingtours.com). Cost was VERY reasonable as well - $55 for adults and $45 for kids and we tipped as well. Beer and water included. 

Thanks for posting!  These tours look great.  Can I ask how far in advance you booked?  Just starting to research for February 2021, and don't want to book so far out they forget about us, but don't leave it too late.

Thanks for posting! We've booked a tour with Levi for next month, originally contacted him in October. He's been very prompt in responding to emails.

I'm trying to book a tour with Bumpiing Tours but I have not gotten a response.  It's been almost a week since I filled out the form on the contact page.

Anyone have any ideas of another way to contact them.

Just returned from Vision of the seas and we made a stop here. Used Levi and bumping tours. Outstanding in every aspect.

Maybe to get ahold email him? levibaron@bumpiingtours.com We also did the Roseau Valley Treasures tour.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:29 PM, cykim7 said:

We recently returned from our 11-day holiday cruise and it made a stop at Dominica. I had never been to this island before so this forum was helpful in giving me some ideas and vendors to reach out to. 

We ended up selecting Bumpiing Tours with Levi and I cannot say enough good things about it! The communication from the start was very good - he let us know what tours were available for the day we will be there and I had some back and forth with him on gear needed and he was always responsive. 

We selected the Roseau Valley Treasures tour which included Champagne Reef Snorkel, Titou Gorge, Trafalger Falls, Botanical Gardens (drive through) and Morne Bruce. It was the perfect itinerary to see all the highlights of the island. You can tell Levi loves his country and is passionate about showing everyone what a beautiful country it is. We had our 8 year old with us and he was attentive to make sure he felt safe getting in and out of the water, hiking, etc. We had a group of about 10 which was perfect. Titou Gorge was truly the highlight - so beautiful and tranquil - highly recommend that including that in your stop. 

I can honestly say it was the best tour we went on throughout the cruise so don't hesitate to book with Levi (levibaron@bumpiingtours.com). Cost was VERY reasonable as well - $55 for adults and $45 for kids and we tipped as well. Beer and water included. 

Can you tell me how long the tour was? 

It is 5 to 6 hrs - he makes sure to get you back to your cruise ship on time. Have fun! 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, Fa-Li said:

Thanks for posting!  These tours look great.  Can I ask how far in advance you booked?  Just starting to research for February 2021, and don't want to book so far out they forget about us, but don't leave it too late.

Hi! We booked about 3 weeks in advance - which was very late considering it was a holiday cruise - but luckily he had room for us. I would recommend maybe 3-4 months in advance you should be fine! 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kissmya63 said:

I'm trying to book a tour with Bumpiing Tours but I have not gotten a response.  It's been almost a week since I filled out the form on the contact page.

Anyone have any ideas of another way to contact them.

i would try him on the e-mail address - he is usually very responsive. 

levibaron@bumpiingtours.com

12 hours ago, cykim7 said:

Hi! We booked about 3 weeks in advance - which was very late considering it was a holiday cruise - but luckily he had room for us. I would recommend maybe 3-4 months in advance you should be fine! 

Thanks!  Putting it on my backwards planner!

Thanks for the recommendation! I emailed Levi and he got back to me the same day. We are booked for the Roseau Treasures...can’t wait!!

Thank you for posting this! We have him booked for our day in Dominica 3/3 and am always glad  to see good reviews!

1 hour ago, udamom said:

Thank you for posting this! We have him booked for our day in Dominica 3/3 and am always glad  to see good reviews!

We are going later in March. Would love to hear about your experience!!

6 minutes ago, Najuliseer said:

We are going later in March. Would love to hear about your experience!!

We will be back on the 7th and I'll try to remember to come comment after that. If you are going in March though you may want to get this booked based on other reviews you can find on here. I do believe they sell out some days as it is a private run tour with only so many spots. I found lots of great reviews before booking on here and tripadvisor

2 minutes ago, udamom said:

We will be back on the 7th and I'll try to remember to come comment after that. If you are going in March though you may want to get this booked based on other reviews you can find on here. I do believe they sell out some days as it is a private run tour with only so many spots. I found lots of great reviews before booking on here and tripadvisor

We are already booked! Love hearing what I have to look forward to. Also any must take, fo, see advice is always treasured!! ENJOY your trip!!