Independence of the Seas b2b

am07

9 hours ago, am07 said:

Wow! Junior suite sounds wonderful! We have never stayed in a suite, but have been blessed with ocean balconies every time we sail. How generous of your dad to purchase the first cruise as a wedding gift. You are going to make such wonderful memories. My husband and I cruised for our honeymoon and we have been hooked ever since. Enjoy your time at sea as it will go fast and congrats once again. BTW, we will try to keep the ship tidy for your guest arrival 😉

Thanks again!  We have stayed in a few JS but never anything above that. We orginally had a balcony for the 2nd cruise (Honeymoon) but fiancé thought it would be nice to go to a JS for it, since we are going to be going to the same port (Cozumel) twice and probably won't get off on the second cruise.  Are you doing the same itineraries? 4-day and 5-day with Cozumel both and second Grand Cayman?

14 hours ago, thjeepster said:

Thanks again!  We have stayed in a few JS but never anything above that. We orginally had a balcony for the 2nd cruise (Honeymoon) but fiancé thought it would be nice to go to a JS for it, since we are going to be going to the same port (Cozumel) twice and probably won't get off on the second cruise.  Are you doing the same itineraries? 4-day and 5-day with Cozumel both and second GrandCayman?

We are doing 5 day with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel on the first leg then 5 day with stops in Falmouth and Labadee on the 2nd leg. Not thrilled about Falmouth but love Grand Cayman and  Labadee. I actually don't mind where we sail. I just love being on the ship and away from work 😀. I would be happy on a cruise to nowhere.

9 hours ago, am07 said:

We are doing 5 day with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel on the first leg then 5 day with stops in Falmouth and Labadee on the 2nd leg. Not thrilled about Falmouth but love Grand Cayman and  Labadee. I actually don't mind where we sail. I just love being on the ship and away from work 😀. I would be happy on a cruise to nowhere.

I'm right there with you!!  I wouldn't mind a cruise to nowhere also!  I'm hoping to find a cruise compass for the 5-day Grand Cayman and Cozumel because we are trying to semi-plan it all out.

I wish ours was 2 5-days!!!..that would be even better, but I guess a 4 & 5 isn't too bad either!

15 hours ago, thjeepster said:

I'm right there with you!!  I wouldn't mind a cruise to nowhere also!  I'm hoping to find a cruise compass for the 5-day Grand Cayman and Cozumel because we are trying to semi-plan it all out.

I wish ours was 2 5-days!!!..that would be even better, but I guess a 4 & 5 isn't too bad either!

It has been several years since we have been to Grand Cayman and I would also like to view a cruise compass. It is nice to plan things in advance. It gives you something more to look forward to.