Car Parking at Southampton Port

waggie

Hi,

Has anyone got a 2020 discount code for the parking at the port?

2 years ago we  booked an overnight at Holiday Inn Eastleigh with 2 weeks parking and a taxi to and from the dock - I would like to compare prices for this August.

Thanks,

17 hours ago, Bob++ said:

wrong car park

I was looking for a discount code for the port parking. 

I have seen these here before and wanted to compare that to a hotel stay and cruise deal away from the port.

Apologies if this wasn't clear before but not sure why the less than your usual very helpful reply.

Sorry - I looked for a code and it was for the airport - it was me who had the wrong car park not you...:(

There is no delete option, but I could have replaced my post with a more useful comment. 

1 hour ago, Bob++ said:

Sorry - I looked for a code and it was for the airport - it was me who had the wrong car park not you...:(

There is no delete option, but I could have replaced my post with a more useful comment. 

That is okay -it wasn't like you -  I will wait until more people start looking for prices.

Doubletree by Hilton and Holiday Inn@ Eastleigh are around £180-200 for 1 night, 15 days parking and a return taxi if anyone is looking.

I see there is a 10% with code AUTUMN on another topic.

We don't bother trying to find a package. We book with Premier Inn, and then use Parking4cruises.  The combined cost is less than the vast majority of "packages", and the car is at the port when you arrive back, so no messing with taxis, mini buses etc.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:45 AM, wowzz said:

We don't bother trying to find a package. We book with Premier Inn, and then use Parking4cruises.  The combined cost is less than the vast majority of "packages", and the car is at the port when you arrive back, so no messing with taxis, mini buses etc.

Thanks but unfortunately the West Quay PI is full that night. I will keep watching for a cancellation- unless you can suggest one of the others in the area.

Edited by waggie

8 minutes ago, waggie said:

Thanks but unfortunately the West Quay PI is full that night. I will keep watching for a cancellation- unless you can suggest one of the others in the area.

We use the city centre one. Park in the carpark at the hotel, so no hassle with suitcases, and 5 minutes walk to the shops. Excellent!

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

We use the city centre one. Park in the carpark at the hotel, so no hassle with suitcases, and 5 minutes walk to the shops. Excellent!

Thanks again. I have to agree that driving away straight from the ship is less hassle and worth the £15-£20 extra for your recommendation hotel and parking. I will book both tomorrow.

Edited by waggie