Drink Cards-10 punch card

Has anyone seed these in past few months.  I'm specifically looking for info on Liberty of the seas.  Last I sailed her in 2017 she had them on day 4, I did not see them on the Allure last year, but I was not looking.  Or have these gone the way of the FNDR promo, gone and forgotten?

4 minutes ago, 3wackygirlz123 said:

What are these cards?  How much?

Price varies, around $70-$80 plus 18%.  Not sold every cruise.  Punch card for 10 cocktails, can be shared with anyone.

Thanks just making sure, I seen them advertised in the Compass and I reviewed one from December and it did not show on their compass so I just wanted to get confirmation of them still being sold.  We have two sea days on the backend of our cruise so these are a no brainer if they are still $79 which is what they were before on Liberty.

We bought a 10-punch card about halfway through our last cruise on Liberty.  Best deal going!  In both Chops and the MDR, the waiter punched the card once and then kept refilling my wine glass and bringing my husband additional drinks.  Yeah, they got good tips from us after that 🙂 - I'll be keeping an eye out for those punch cards on my upcoming Liberty cruise.