suite information

37 minutes ago, tampadee said:

I want to know what parks come with a suite reservation (not junior suite)

I know about lunch & dinner in a specialty restaurant and a suite lounge.

Does the suite come with free movies?

Breakfast lunch and dinner in Coastal Kitchen

Wifi inlcuded

Show reservation

suite party

etc

3 minutes ago, tampadee said:

Are there free movies on the tv?

are you supplied a coffee pot & coffee?

You are supplied with coffee and a coffee pot, but making coffee in your stateroom is a mess.  Better to get it from room service for free every morning.

No free movies in the room.... As Host said get room service... All room service (breakfast lunch and dinner) is free for suite guests.  Also as full suite guest the suite lounge has an awesome coffee machine available that can make lattes and espresso's  

IMG_4375.JPG.49f475fc7152a8e6ff1aeac5dfda6e6b.JPG

Edited by Tulsacoker

15 hours ago, tampadee said:

I want to know what parks come with a suite reservation (not junior suite)

I know about lunch & dinner in a specialty restaurant and a suite lounge.

Does the suite come with free movies?

what class of ship?  only certain levels of suite( star class) come with  specialty dining included.  or any of the other 'big perks'; like  internet and  butler service.  

for the rest of the Fleet, suites get double points,  access to the suite lounge  and a few very minor perks.  no butler, no free internet ,  no specialty dining.  

10 minutes ago, spookwife said:

what class of ship?  only certain levels of suite( star class) come with  specialty dining included.  or any of the other 'big perks'; like  internet and  butler service.  

for the rest of the Fleet, suites get double points,  access to the suite lounge  and a few very minor perks.  no butler, no free internet ,  no specialty dining.  

Post #3.... "Oasis class."  Also I think the OP was referring to Coastal Kitchen regarding "specialty restaurant."  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Davidlmc said:

What dining options/perks do you get with Sky Class/Grand Suite on any Vision Class ship, as they do not have a Coastal Kitchen.

There is no Sea/Sky/Star class on ships other than Oasis and Quantum class.

About the only dining perk you would get on a Vision class ship is made to order breakfast in a specialty restaurant.

4 minutes ago, Davidlmc said:

What dining options/perks do you get with Sky Class/Grand Suite on any Vision Class ship, as they do not have a Coastal Kitchen.

breakfast in  a specialty restaurant.   you may or may not be able to bring in a plate of WJ food  at that same location for lunch.( no table service available  unless you want to  pay for it on sea days)  

22 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

You are supplied with coffee and a coffee pot, but making coffee in your stateroom is a mess.  Better to get it from room service for free every morning.

That's gotten a LOT better in the past few years- while we loved the strength of the large Seattle's Best coffee, now that they use more appropriate sized pods, it works a whole lot better.  And while not the best coffee, it is actually more consistent than the room service- we've had both super strong and super weak from room service.

Since it's mainly our only breakfast these days, we tell our cabin steward that we go through a lot of coffee on day one, to make sure we get the number of pods we consume every day.  Cream is dealt with via either getting a cup full from any location on the ship, or just buy some from a store.

That's a big answer for a small question.  If the OP is near CK/Suite Lounge, the coffee machine makes great coffee- the one Tulsacoker posted a picture of.

31 minutes ago, tampadee said:

At what point do you select a Sky suite?  I'm doing a pretend booking on Harmony, Grand Suite and I haven't seen the words Sky suite at all before being asked for names, etc.

Sky is a class of room (along with Sea and Star). Grand Suite is a Sky class suite. Jr Suite is lower (Sea class) and something like the Royal Loft is higher (Star).

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

There is no Sea/Sky/Star class on ships other than Oasis and Quantum class.

About the only dining perk you would get on a Vision class ship is made to order breakfast in a specialty restaurant.

Also full menu room service for no charge.