Do I need to print cruise tickets?

2 hours ago, Blossom3 said:

Going on our 1st Marella cruise next week, I have checked in and printed our boarding passes, do I need to print off the cruise tickets too or is it sufficient to keep on my phone?

I wouldn't bother printing anything more than the first page of your E ticket that shows your booking ref and date etc , never needed or been asked for it in 80+ cruises , once went with nothing more than a booking ref no ,no flight tickets, no nothing , simply gave the ref no at the airport check in.

3 minutes ago, okavango said:

I wouldn't bother printing anything more than the first page of your E ticket that shows your booking ref and date etc , never needed or been asked for it in 80+ cruises , once went with nothing more than a booking ref no ,no flight tickets, no nothing , simply gave the ref no at the airport check in.

OK thank you, have all your cruises been with Marella? we have done 30+ but mostly with Celebrity, this is our 1st with Marella as it is the only ship doing Canary Islands in the winter

59 minutes ago, Blossom3 said:

OK thank you, have all your cruises been with Marella? we have done 30+ but mostly with Celebrity, this is our 1st with Marella as it is the only ship doing Canary Islands in the winter

All Thomson/Marella , so they must be doing something right

You won't be asked for the printed ticket, when you get to the ship they will just ask you for your name and give you your ship card and then take a photo of you to put on the system. But always a good idea to have access to a copy so that if there is a problem you can show what you booked.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:22 PM, AlanCruise said:

You won't be asked for the printed ticket, when you get to the ship they will just ask you for your name and give you your ship card and then take a photo of you to put on the system. But always a good idea to have access to a copy so that if there is a problem you can show what you booked.

Yes, will do