Peninsular Club

reece.twigg-white

Hi Everyone!

Just logged into my peninsular club account for the first time since our December cruise, all my previous ones are logged but it is saying I have no future cruises booked, when in reality I have two booked.

Is this normal / a glitch / wrong ?

Many Thanks in advance!

Reece

This was the response from P&O when it was queried a while ago

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear your future cruises are not reflecting on your account. Unfortunately, we are experiencing some issues and currently do not have a time frame for when this will be fixed.

I would like to reassure you that your cruises are reflecting correctly on our system.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty & Yazzy | My Account Team | Carnival UK
100 Harbour Parade | Southampton | Hampshire | SO15 1ST

We are sailing on Oceana in just over a weeks time although our next cruise on our account according to P and O is Aurora in March!It also states on the cruise personaliser that there will be 14 casual evenings on the cruise on Oceana and on the itinerary lists a day at sea as 'arriving early morning and departing afternoon'!!I suspect that they have had to organise the new cruises on Oceana very quickly so there will be some admin errors.I am still taking my posh frocks!

2 hours ago, ann141 said:

We are sailing on Oceana in just over a weeks time although our next cruise on our account according to P and O is Aurora in March!It also states on the cruise personaliser that there will be 14 casual evenings on the cruise on Oceana and on the itinerary lists a day at sea as 'arriving early morning and departing afternoon'!!I suspect that they have had to organise the new cruises on Oceana very quickly so there will be some admin errors.I am still taking my posh frocks!

Our friends were recently questioning formal nights on their Britannia cruise in April as it was showing every night as smart casual on the CP.  A check on the P&O faq site brings up the list for each ship/cruise and it's the CP which is a mess across the board and not just a particular ship.

Edited by kruzseeka

18 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

Our friends were recently questioning formal nights on their Britannia cruise in April as it was showing every night as smart casual on the CP.  A check on the P&O faq site brings up the list for each ship/cruise and it's the CP which is a mess across the board and not just a particular ship.

Thanks.I thought it was perhaps just Oceana but obviously not!

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

Yes but that's Cruise Personaliser, not your Account.  The fact remains that all my cruises should be listed in my Account not just the upcoming 2.

It’s the same for me Jean. Only this years two are showing and nothing for next year. Hopefully they’ll fix it.... eventually.

Les.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, Spike11 said:

Just gone on to my account and all future cruises now show - they seem to have updated the  software. There are still some slight anomalies, but still progress - at last!

Well that's an improvement, much cleaner page and all past and future cruises listed. 

Well done P&O/Carnival IT team.

added.

Mind you I did expect to be taken to the my.pocruises link for the future cruises.  Perhaps that will be editied in the future.

Edited by jaydee6969

45 minutes ago, Spike11 said:

Unfortunately stopped working for me as well. Looks like we’ve broken it!

I no longer have a listing for future cruises, only Details, Preferences, Loyalty and Cruise History, and the latter 2 both say, "something happened please try later".