Peninsular Club

reece.twigg-white

It is still not working for me  when I go into My Loyalty it says there is no URN linked to my account, but shows a set up loyalty account button, when I press this it says the page is not available. I did manage to get into future cruises but it is only showing the Feb cancelled one and none of the other 3 I have booked.

Is the URN the same as my Peninsular number, which does exist under the My Details page?

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

It is still not working for me  when I go into My Loyalty it says there is no URN linked to my account, but shows a set up loyalty account button, when I press this it says the page is not available. I did manage to get into future cruises but it is only showing the Feb cancelled one and none of the other 3 I have booked.

Is the URN the same as my Peninsular number, which does exist under the My Details page?

I had the same URN message, but when I logged right out of the system and then back in, everything was there - I guess it somehow reset things.

10 minutes ago, Spike11 said:

Oh dear. Looks like you are a special case!😀

It gets worse, just logged in on my Laptop and although my previous cruises and loyalty points are still there, in the details page its all blank.  So thinking this might be the issue, I filled them in again, only to be told I was an unauthorized user. Clearly I seem to have upset the P&O IT team, don't know why my posts about them have always been totally accurate, they are rubbish.

It is working for me and I am using Google Chrome but yesterday said I had no future cruises booked with P&O when I have 2 for 2021. That has been corrected but The Peninsular Club tier level is all over the place, it says on my last cruise which was May 2019 it states I was Atlantic Tier when I have been Caribbean for a number of years. It currently states I am Caribbean and my predicted tier for my 2 cruises next year is Baltic which is incorrect as to be Baltic you have to have 80+ nights in last 3 years and if I cruise on my next cruise in May 2021 I will have only done 14nts in last 3 yrs not counting that actual cruise.

51 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

It is working for me and I am using Google Chrome but yesterday said I had no future cruises booked with P&O when I have 2 for 2021. That has been corrected but The Peninsular Club tier level is all over the place, it says on my last cruise which was May 2019 it states I was Atlantic Tier when I have been Caribbean for a number of years. It currently states I am Caribbean and my predicted tier for my 2 cruises next year is Baltic which is incorrect as to be Baltic you have to have 80+ nights in last 3 years and if I cruise on my next cruise in May 2021 I will have only done 14nts in last 3 yrs not counting that actual cruise.

Peninsular points were frozen in March when cruising stopped and you will keep whatever level you were on until they restart.

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Peninsular points were frozen in March when cruising stopped and you will keep whatever level you were on until they restart.

Doesnt matter it states on last years cruise on Britannia in May I was Atlantic Tier when I have been Carribean for a few years and there is no way will I reach Baltic on either of my 2 cruises because even if you included them I would have only done 47 nights in last 3 yrs after completed so dont reach Baltic. So doesnt matter if they were frozen because if they were I would have been frozen at Caribbean.