Order more than one appy in Fine Cut

mafig

2 hours ago, DUTRAVEL said:

We were able to order more than one appetizer and sides. There is an extra charge if you order more than one entree.

I noticed the same thing.   I think it is the first time I've seen a surcharge for a separate entree.     On the other side I found the portion huge and couldn't possibly eat more than one appetizer and entree.  

15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I noticed the same thing.   I think it is the first time I've seen a surcharge for a separate entree.     On the other side I found the portion huge and couldn't possibly eat more than one appetizer and entree.  

We ran into the not being able to order another entree issue.  We wanted to try the Risotto and wish we had.  My husband’s lamb chops were inedible and my medium rare filet came out well done.  The steak they replaced but nothing they could with the lamb.  We are however troupers and will return next week, fingers crossed.

I always find you tips helpful, thanks Katie

Edited by Oville

4 minutes ago, Texed said:

No problem.  That huge hatchet looking steak was plenty big.  😁

You are right, no one will leave hungry😀.  Maybe we’ll share the large filet and try the risotto.  With the apps and the brownie dessert who wouldn’t leave happy.  Katie

Edited by Oville

35 minutes ago, Texed said:

But, the real question is, can you order more than one steak?  🤠

Yes but an up charge of $25 for a second entree it is listed at very bottom of menu.  There was also a surcharge for a couple of the steaks -  The Tomahawk Steak for 2 was one I remember.   Also the Lobster and Steak.

137E38FF-5967-408A-8FA5-391E48D97FF2.thumb.jpeg.6db046fc472234f85db9b035f5f86376.jpeg

BD518A24-6E7B-4E17-8002-7FA3BB48A1FD.thumb.jpeg.cf89c7afab1f9d115066ff415e675495.jpeg
Rib eye.   I co oils only eat half of it. 

FFA8D705-22E9-4C85-B53F-520BFF1A2D75.thumb.jpeg.c156a326fc910391a6775ff00f353228.jpegIain had the Sole which he said was really good. 

8B8F5699-3DD4-4DA8-948E-FF66DD59FE35.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes but an up charge of $25 for a second entree it is listed at very bottom of menu. 

Rib eye.   I co oils only eat half of it. 

Iain had the Sole which he said was really good. 

No problem Mr. Jim.  I am a big steak eater, but the one steak I had in Fine Cut was all I could handle. 😊

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Texed said:

No problem Mr. Jim.  I am a big steak eater, but the one steak I had in Fine Cut was all I could handle. 😊

I'm not a big eater so couldn't even imagine a second entree, especially if I saved room for their excellent deserts and sides.    I know if I eat too much I just lay around and groan.  

Reminds me of the last time we were in Venice and a very petite lady adjacent to us ordered  a 72 ounce steak.   She ate the whole thing and then ordered desert.   I was amazed.  

Edited by Jim_Iain

Thank you to the OP for asking the question! While I love a good steak, I get super excited about steakhouse sides and appetizers. It will be nice to try a few different options.

To those of you who have eaten at Fine Cut, what were your favorite appetizers and sides?

I will likely order a smaller steak, and my fiance was blessed with a great metabolism and a healthy appetite, so I think we can manage a reasonable variety. 

EDIT: Maybe an equally important question is... What would you skip?

Edited by cnschultzy

On 1/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, Oville said:

We ran into the not being able to order another entree issue.  We wanted to try the Risotto and wish we had.  My husband’s lamb chops were inedible and my medium rare filet came out well done.  The steak they replaced but nothing they could with the lamb.  We are however troupers and will return next week, fingers crossed.

I always find you tips helpful, thanks Katie

So you husband didn't like the lamb chops and they weren't willing to replace the entree with another one? That would bother me. Even basic chain restaurants on land will do that. 

On 1/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, cnschultzy said:

Thank you to the OP for asking the question! While I love a good steak, I get super excited about steakhouse sides and appetizers. It will be nice to try a few different options.

To those of you who have eaten at Fine Cut, what were your favorite appetizers and sides?

I will likely order a smaller steak, and my fiance was blessed with a great metabolism and a healthy appetite, so I think we can manage a reasonable variety. 

EDIT: Maybe an equally important question is... What would you skip?

The Bone-in Filet Mignon I had was very flavorful and excellent as a small steak. The Ahi Tuna Tartare was also a very good appetizer. IMO the Gruyere tater tots were just so-so, but the Grilled Asparagus was very good.

• Like 1