Private tour reccommendations (Barcelona, Palma)

ellie84

Looking for any great recommendations for private tour companies that you have had good experiences with for the following ports: 

Barcelona

Palma 

Looking either for companies who could provide a guide and driver for the tour and/or for companies who will just provide a driver etc. Grateful to receive all recommendations!! Many thanks in

advance 🙂

Edited by ellie84

We had a great day of touring with Spanish Trails.  The guide/driver was excellent.  The office was very responsive in customizing the itinerary.  We also had a good experience with Spain Day Tours who offers tours in many ports/cities.  If we go to Spain again, we'd definitely book with Spanish Trails.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:57 AM, ellie84 said:

Looking for any great recommendations for private tour companies that you have had good experiences with for the following ports: 

Barcelona

Palma 

Looking either for companies who could provide a guide and driver for the tour and/or for companies who will just provide a driver etc. Grateful to receive all recommendations!! Many thanks in

advance 🙂

We have used Spain Day Tours many times and found them excellent to work with and excellent tours. They do tours in both Barcelona and Palma.

• 4 weeks later...

We've booked with Spain Day Tours and Barcelona Day Tours and have been happy with both (I believe they're the same company).  We've used them for shared tours, as well as private, and have been pleased with their drivers and guides.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I used Miguel Corral twice for tours in Palma.  The first time he arranged a tour of the city two 2 busloads in 2011.  When we returned again in 2017, I hired him again but this time to not only see parts of the city especially the cathedral but he also took us up to the north coast where we went to Michael Douglas' Costa Nord for a typical Mallorcan lunch and then visited a winery.  I learned from my first trip to limit it to just one busload!  I let people chose to attend the lunch with us or go off on their own.  Those who chose to go off on their own were disappointed that they didn't go with us.  Some also chose to go to the Chopin piano concert in Valedmossa.  I learned from this trip not only to limit to one busload but to set the entire itinerary and not give additional choices to everyone.  You can contact Migue through mallorcatourguides dot com or send him an email directly to corralmiguel at hotmail dot com.  Tell him Joan Sabino sent you and I said HI