onboard savings booklet

TXRed

Hi y'all, we are booked on the Ruby in May and on our reservation sheet it says there will be an onboard savings booklet. Any idea what this is and what kind of 'savings' might be incuded? Also I read someplace on CC that often the speciality restaurants offered 1/2 price on the 1st night of the cruise. Anyone have any information on this. Again thanks

• Like 1

There is not much in it. A couple of things: free water at the specialty restaurants, as you said 2 for 1. Most of the deals are not really deals.

One day I hope to get a coupon book with a coupon for a coupon book that actually has good coupons.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If it's listed in your Travel Summary it is likely one from your TA. If so, it likely has the coupon for BOGO for specialty dining. The booklet given out by Princess is only good for leveling a wobbly table.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

We found several usable coupons, the BOGO for specialty dining, the free bottle of water, the free jewelry piece and the 15% off at the shops.  The others not so much, but not bad overall.

Soooo... Does a 15% coupon stack with the 10% Elite discount?

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Does a 15% coupon stack with the 10% Elite discount?

I say it does.  When they used to have a coupon for a percentage off liquor,  you could combine it with your Elite discount.  But, not if the liquor was on special.  Meaning that if it was being sold as two bottles for a certain price, it was not combinable.

1 hour ago, TXRed said:

Hi y'all, we are booked on the Ruby in May and on our reservation sheet it says there will be an onboard savings booklet. Any idea what this is and what kind of 'savings' might be incuded? Also I read someplace on CC that often the speciality restaurants offered 1/2 price on the 1st night of the cruise. Anyone have any information on this. Again thanks

You would have to have a BOGO coupon for the specialty restaurant.

• Like 1