No more Michael Jackson show????

cruisinCLT

42 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Which shows are on the Meraviglia right now? Other than Cirque 

As of the second week of December, just standard production shows with one exception; a magic show. All were poor at best, and several were walkout bad. The magic show was so bad I kept wondering when the real show was going to start. 

The singers were fair, but when they sang together, their combination was poor to be kind. Many times it was even difficult to tell what language that they were singing in; seemed to be a poor mix of several.

Last December we were on the Seaside and thought that all the shows were great. What a let down on the Meraviglia. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the cruise.

6 hours ago, dexddd said:

Hmmm, shows on MSC are mediocre at best but MJ show was pretty good. So they got rid of the best show on Divinia?

There are currently only two performers in the fleet who portray Michael. So, whatever ships Yonathan and Herminio are on, those ships get the MJ show. And, right now Herminio is on Seaside and he is slaying it. Yonathan has been on holiday in Ukraine with family enjoying a much deserved rest.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dexddd said:

Hmmm, shows on MSC are mediocre at best but MJ show was pretty good. So they got rid of the best show on Divinia?

I beg to differ, we've been on all the major cruise lines and  the Seaside shows were second only to the ones on RCL's Oasis class ships.

The shows on Norwegian, Princess, HAL, and Celebrity weren't even close.

• Like 1

Hi, was on a 4 day on Divina in December  and there was a Queen  show called the show must  go on. I really  enjoyed  it, but then I'm  a long time  Queen  fan. The lead singer had Freddie  Mercury's mannerisms  exactly  right.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2020 at 12:21 PM, TheSoccerCoach said:

There are currently only two performers in the fleet who portray Michael. So, whatever ships Yonathan and Herminio are on, those ships get the MJ show. And, right now Herminio is on Seaside and he is slaying it. Yonathan has been on holiday in Ukraine with family enjoying a much deserved rest.

That's what DD surmised.

Thanks for details.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:21 PM, sptrout said:

As of the second week of December, just standard production shows with one exception; a magic show. All were poor at best, and several were walkout bad. The magic show was so bad I kept wondering when the real show was going to start. 

The singers were fair, but when they sang together, their combination was poor to be kind. Many times it was even difficult to tell what language that they were singing in; seemed to be a poor mix of several.

Last December we were on the Seaside and thought that all the shows were great. What a let down on the Meraviglia. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the cruise.

Interesting. We were on the Dec. 8 sailing and thought all the entertainment was exceptional except the magician.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:02 PM, Sea Viewer said:

Hi, was on a 4 day on Divina in December  and there was a Queen  show called the show must  go on. I really  enjoyed  it, but then I'm  a long time  Queen  fan. The lead singer had Freddie  Mercury's mannerisms  exactly  right.

I hope they have that on our 3-day on Divina next month.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, sptrout said:

i AGREE 100% .Magic show was a joke and rest of them was good but not up to MSC standards at all.