Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park anyone stay here for NYC cruises.

cementhands

Has anyone stayed Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park with parking and transfer to New York City Cruise port?

Seems to be a decent deal. Room and parking with ride to and from cruise port. Driving down from New England. We’ve used park stay and cruise before in Baltimore.

My husband, two sons and I stayed here before boarding the Escape in Manhattan (December 2018). 

We were very pleased with our experience and would recommend.

The room was spacious and clean, though a bit noisy from the adjacent interstate. If you are a light sleeper, I would recommend ear plugs. There is a large AMC theatre within walking distance if you want something to do the night pre-cruise. No restaurants close by that we could see but lots of shopping and food within 10 - 15 drive. Included breakfast was very good and our drive both to and from the port was quick and comfortable.

We are staying here again for our upcoming cruise on the Anthem out of Bayonne as we were so pleased last time.

Happy cruising! 

• Thanks 1

We stayed there two years ago and were very happy.  Very easy to get into NYC the day before for sightseeing as well.  We are booked again for an upcoming trip and I was disappointed that the shuttle to the port is only for 2 people despite my room being booked for 5...it is an additional $50 per person.  We have decided to have two go in the shuttle with all the luggage and the rest will take the bus (less than $20 for 3) and walk to the port.

just a heads up for groups larger than 2.

We stayed here before our cruise in Feb. 2019. Good hotel, staff was great, rooms were clean. They offer 2 different times you could head to the port. You also got your own car and driver. They were waiting for us when we got off, never even had to call the number they gave. I would definitely recommend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

What type of vehicle? We're a family of 5 with a bunch of luggage as total trip is 2 weeks

The park and cruise package is for 2 on the shuttle.  The shuttle is $50 pp above the first 2 (not sure if children under a certain age are an exception).

I read a post somewhere of a family where 2 were taking the shuttle with the luggage and the other 3 were taking public transportation/bus.

3 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

The park and cruise package is for 2 on the shuttle.  The shuttle is $50 pp above the first 2 (not sure if children under a certain age are an exception).

I read a post somewhere of a family where 2 were taking the shuttle with the luggage and the other 3 were taking public transportation/bus.

What type of vehicle is the shuttle? Would we all fit with the luggage?

Is it $50 pp each way, or round trip?