2019 Impractical Jokers Daily Schedule

dancedemon

Hi, thanks to everyone who helps.  I see the Impractical Jokers sailed last year on Norwegian Pearl and are doing so in 2020 again.  I contacted them to tell them I am not well enough to do post this, but I'm trying.  Also, could someone make sure this is on the right forum, right ship? I have chronic neuralgia, that makes it hard for me be in one position for any length of time. I emailed the impractical jokers cruise that I would like info from their 2019 cruise, and they could not help until their 2020 schedule is released. Hard to believe.  I have just now missed the 30 day advance notice for airline tix. 

1)May I ask for a screen shot or photo for meal times, etc? Even a Norwegian pearl 3 night cruise to naussau would behelpful

2) Here's my email: Could you send me a link, or screen shots, of the last year's schedule of activities with the Tenderloins? I need to see if the times will work for me, given my illness.  Also, in the past, I've seen screen shots of meal times, etc on cruise critic, but I'm not well enough to look them up.  It would mean the world to me and my husband if you could go the extra mile to dig this up for us.  It's the only way we can go on the cruise.  I have wanted to go for several years, and haven't been able to.  Frankly, I will be devastated if I can't go. 
Thanks.

Are you a member of the Impractical Jokers Cruisers on Facebook?  They don't have the schedule on there but there are many folks that have been on previous cruises so I am sure they can give you information.  But from what I can gather it is going to be quite different from previous years.  This is my first time on the IJ cruise so I am sorry I am not of any help.

-Ellyn

• 2 weeks later...