Laundry Questions

renee00

I'm thinking of doing unlimited laundry on my next cruise, and I was hoping someone might be able to answer a couple of questions:

1. Can I pay for it with OBC once I'm on board?

2. Can you send laundry out on the first day of the cruise? Similarly, is the 2nd to last day of the cruise the final day you can send out laundry?

Thanks!

Yes, you can use OBC to pay for laundry. Your OBC is a credit on your account and each charge you make comes off of it. 

Yes, you can send out laundry on the first day and yes, usually, the 2nd to last day of the cruise is the final day to send it out. 

Karen

47 minutes ago, renee00 said:

I'm thinking of doing unlimited laundry on my next cruise, and I was hoping someone might be able to answer a couple of questions:

1. Can I pay for it with OBC once I'm on board?

2. Can you send laundry out on the first day of the cruise? Similarly, is the 2nd to last day of the cruise the final day you can send out laundry?

As luvteaching said, yes and yes. There will be a slip for the laundry in a basket or clipped to a hanger with the bag. Near the bottom of the slip, there is a check-box for unlimited laundry. It then comes off your Cabin Credit at a rate (i think current) of $7/day/CABIN (not per person). $9/day if either end of your cruise is in Europe. 

When I look at it as $3.50pppd, I wonder why I am not buying it! I might yet!

After 5 days in Italy, we boarded in Rome and by the time of the muster drill, we had all our dirty clothes in the bag and out the door with the room steward.  We got them back the next day.  

We think it's well worth it.

If you are doing a back to back take the proof of purchase for both segments with you. I and others paid for unlimited laundry last year and on the second portion of the cruise we all started getting charged for our laundry. It took several days to get it straightened out.  I had to show them the charge on my credit card statement that equalled the amount for the entire cruise.