ANOTHER ACCESSIBLE QUESTION

Mr&MrsBee

I finally got a HC cabin.  Special info states I need to fill out a form which I never rec'd to verify handicap.

Special needs dept said I am on file.  Yet I have no document to prove same.  How do I get verification?

Captains Club lady was of no help.  I not want to lose the HC cabin.  Any thoughts?  Thank you.

Email Special Needs to ask them to provide the form,, or to get them to say in writing that you are verified.

My experience is that if I make the reservation on the ship, I never get asked to fill out the special needs document.  If my TA makes the reservation for me, they do the "if you don't send this in, we will move you" bit.

23 hours ago, Mosttoyswin said:

Assuming Celebrity, the link is https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/CEL-Special-Needs-Form-Revised-10-2-19.pdf

you can either complete, scan And then email to special needs or simpler for me is to fax in.  Yes I am a dinosaur and I still have a fax machine at my house.

Wow.  RCI, same company, has you submit the form online.  

Celebrity used to submit the form online. However the link broke about two years ago and ever since then the link to takes you back to the online page  where you can Print it out.  I report it every time to the special-needs email. I get no results so maybe somebody else can try.  Maybe someone can point out where i am making a mistake.  Considering problems other people have with the Celebrity website as reported on Cruise critic this one really doesn’t bother me that much. 😀

You can use the RCI link to submit it for Celebrity.  Special Needs is actually Special Needs for all of them. 

(Similarly, Investor Services handles it for all of them at once.)  The emails are simply alises in their system.

*I have a fax machine as well, but I no longer have a landline to hook it to.  Not when the phone company kept increasing the rate and it got to be over $50 per month to provide something for telemarketers and survey people to use, and no one else called it any longer.  My kids just text me.  

19 minutes ago, Mosttoyswin said:

Celebrity used to submit the form online. However the link broke about two years ago and ever since then the link to takes you back to the online page  where you can Print it out.  I report it every time to the special-needs email. I get no results so maybe somebody else can try.  Maybe someone can point out where i am making a mistake.  Considering problems other people have with the Celebrity website as reported on Cruise critic this one really doesn’t bother me that much. 😀

Same thing for me - the link doesn't work anymore. I scan the form and e-mail to them. I always mention in the e-mail that I cannot submit it from the website.