Port Canaveral

kelship

Hi all. I've never cruised out of Port Canaveral before. Is there a free parking option? (3 of 4 in my party are driving)

Also, I'm flying in the night before. Any hotel suggestions? Cruising in April, if that matters. Not sure if it'll be just me or all 4 of us yet.

Welcome to the boards! 😎

Where are you flying into?  Orlando is about an hour drive from the port.

Several Cocoa Beach area hotels offer cruise parking deals. We like the Homewood Suites or check www.goportcanaveral.com

Flying into MCO (Orlando). 

Is it better to stay by the aiport or cruise port...or does it not really matter?

Awesome, thx, I'll check it out. 

I'm cruising with 3 others who will be driving from various places in Florida...hoping for a free place for them to park.

16 hours ago, kelship said:

Hi all. I've never cruised out of Port Canaveral before. Is there a free parking option? (3 of 4 in my party are driving)

Also, I'm flying in the night before. Any hotel suggestions? Cruising in April, if that matters. Not sure if it'll be just me or all 4 of us yet.

FREE parking near Port Canaveral is available - just choose a hotel in Cocoa Beach with a cruise package as shown in this image!

Hotels-Park-Cruise.jpg

Some tips:

Check/compare the regular room rate with the package rate. Mostly it will differ by $40 or so which is really the return Port transfers for 2 (in most cases) at about $8 per person each way. Parking is free. 

With 3 or 4 persons on one package plan, you can avoid extra charges by dropping them first at the Port then return to the hotel to park and catch the shuttle.