Adding an additional passenger

julig22

I'm booked solo on an upcoming cruise and already paying full fare.  I've offered the 2nd guest slot to a relative with the stipulation that they pay for airfare, dsc, and port taxes.  Has anyone had experience doing this after final payment? 

Also, how would perks work?  Will they automatically split my excursion credit or can I designate that it stays on my account?

I'm platinum so have priority boarding - can they come with me or do I go with them, assuming we wish to board together?

Adding a second person after final payment maybe considered a cancelation and a new booking and would also be subject to lifeboat capacity for you muster station meaning if the boat ud full for your muster group you wouldn't be able to add a person. 

I've never added a person, but I can tell you how shore excursion perk works.  It only appears on one person's account and they get all of the credit.  If that person does not take an excursion one of the days, the amount is lost.

You need to call NCL as no one can answer your question, it depends on capacity of ship etc.

I just booked a solo for my son and asked if I can add another person, the cruise is over a year away so right now it would not be an issue, past final it very well could be an issue

I added our adult daughter after final payment, but it was based on lifeboat availability even though the cruise is still not yet showing sold out.   We also have a cabin that holds up to 6 people.     Just paid the 3rd person fee and port taxes at the time we added her