Free drinks on Royal Caribbean/soda package

Andie 49

HI Folks. i am wondering what is the best idea as this is only our 2nd cruise. Last one was on the Princess and we got the soda package.I see that RC package is more expensive and does not include the same variety. My main question is if I usually drink lemonade is it easily found on RC ?  On my last cruise, i mainly used the large mug for lemonade which appears to be free on most cruises. So I am wondering if you can get lemonade  easily at most places and if it would be allowable for me to bring my own large mug so that I can use that instead of buying the pop package. I hope this is clear.Mainly ,can I find lemonade easily on the cruise and can I use my own large mug?

2 minutes ago, Andy49 said:

thank you. Do you think I can bring my own mug for that? We are going to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas.

Sure.  You would have to fill a clean glass with Lemonade and then pour that into your mug. 

5 minutes ago, Andy49 said:

thank you. Do you think I can bring my own mug for that? We are going to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas.

Serenade has lemonade and iced tea at parc cafe most hours of the day.  Also available in the windjammer and if windjammer is not open, the outside machine next to the entrance has it 24 hours a day.  Maybe they close that drink station to clean it, but I have been ther at 1am and 6am and there has been lemonade, iced tea, water and coffee.

Iced tea was one of the things I was wondering about before my cruise to Alaska last year. Never had a problem getting it in WJ or Solarium (not sure if Serenade has that). As others mentioned, pour it into a clean glass and from that glass pour it into your mug/bottle/etc.