Cruise Critic Community
modes

No diet Mountain Dew

Was happy when they changed to Pepsi products because we love diet mt dew.

6 hours ago, modes said:

i'm hoping it gets added too because that is all my husband drinks, well, besides tequila lol...i see they have added some things to the Carnival website but I think they have alot more to add, so hoping it shows up eventually.

I suspect the days of my wheeling 2 packs of Diet Code Red and 2 Diet Cherry Pepsi won't be over. 😒

Maybe you could try Diet Double Dew.😂

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

9 hours ago, modes said:

I'm sure it will be onboard.  Lots of products available on board are not available on your cruise planner for pre purchases.  Pibb Extra was available but never on the planner to pre purchases.

Diet Dew is on the list of product they carry

Pics-Art-11-14-08-28-50.png

3 hours ago, idraconis said:

I can't stand the taste of Pepsi cola, I never have. When at a restaurant and the server states they only have Pepsi I ask for what ever 7 up or sprite type drinks they have. What is the Pepsi equivalent to 7 up or sprite? 

Sierra Mist, which looks like Carnival will carry two versions.  The Bubbly Lime might be an acceptable substitute too.

It would be per can (or covered with Cheers), but you should be able to get Ting at most bars - at least Red Frog Pub.  It is a grapefruit based drink similar to Squirt or Fresca.  There is also ginger beer by the can (not listed) and no ginger ale listed but I'd be surprised if they don't have (I'm not sure if it is part of PepsiCo or independent like 7-Up but we can get one name brand with Pepsi sales at home grocery stores).

Has anyone cruised with the new Pepsi products and seen Ginger Ale??? I know Pepsi’s version is Seagrams but it’s not on any list. Gotta have a little ginger ale to calm the tummy. 

34 minutes ago, ShellV85 said:

Has anyone cruised with the new Pepsi products and seen Ginger Ale??? I know Pepsi’s version is Seagrams but it’s not on any list. Gotta have a little ginger ale to calm the tummy. 

I saw Ginger Ale for sale from Fun Shops so I’m sire it will be available onboard as well. https://www.carnival.com/in-room-food-beverages/soda/schweppes-ginger-ale-6-pk-LCB

12 hours ago, ShellV85 said:

If you can't find ginger ale, they do have ginger beer at the bars and through room service.

I just got off of a cruise and the only diet sodas were Diet Pepsi and Diet Sierra Mist. My husband is a diabetic and was looking for diet root beer or Dr Pepper. They had neither.