Seabourn Encore Thomas Keller Grill

mbswfla

We dined at TK grill on the Encore every night except one when we dined with the Hotel director in the MDR.

We have a drink every evening at the TK bar and by 20.30 tables become free when the early diners leave.

We were always seated by 20.45 at the latest which suits us.

11 hours ago, Mauzac said:

Are you saying that TK Grill showed you to a table where others were?  

We once had a booking for 2, we were on a large table and I said to the MaitreD to feel free to show another couple to our table if necessary and we were told that TK never join up diners and we would have the large table to ourselves.  

Like I said when we get to the TK we have met others waiting for a table so have joined them. Cant remember ever joining others who have been seated or even asked if we want to so maybe you are correct Mauzac

Edited by Thecat123
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:41 AM, mbswfla said:

I'm booking a cruise on the Encore.  Seabourn will only allow me to make advance reservations for 1 night in the Thomas Keller Grill. This is a 2-week cruise, and I'll be in an Owner's Suite.  Will I be able to make additional reservation(s) at this restaurant once onboard?  How likely is it that I'll get more nights there?

usually allow one per guest.   

I believe you can make one booking per guest in advance but on board you can make more depending on the length of the cruise.. We have always been fortunate enough to dine there often as we prefer the ambiance and more personalized service vis a vis the MDR. As to complaints regarding the large portions of food I often pass on the appetizer and Instead eat some of the erudite. Then for the main course I usually split an entree with a friend and my husband often orders the appetizer crab cake as his main course. We usually share a couple of sides for four people and likewise share one dessert amongst four people.