Transfers from Port of Miami to FLL Airport

TADCruise

Looking for transportation recommendations from Port of Miami to FLL for a noon flight on a Sunday.   We usually book late afternoon flights when returning from a cruise but this time we had to book a 11:52 AM Flight.  

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked down the board? Many suggestions...shuttles, like SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff, GO Shuttle and a couple of others.

Also commonly recommended...Uber/Lyft. In your case, I would favor Uber/Lyft, as the shuttles may take a little more time to fill and get on the road. And you will be arriving into the crush at FLL from the Port Everglades ships.

The shuttles suggested above typically charge about $15 per person.  They will coordinate pickup times with you via cell phone as you make your way through baggage claim and customs/immigration.

Uber/Lyft will charge about $35+ for the car.

Either option will take about 35-45+ minutes once you are loaded up and driving.

Edited by JohninDC

10 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Have you looked down the board? Many suggestions...shuttles, like SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff, GO Shuttle and a couple of others.

Also commonly recommended...Uber/Lyft. In your case, I would favor Uber/Lyft, as the shuttles may take a little more time to fill and get on the road. And you will be arriving into the crush at FLL from the Port Everglades ships.

We have actually used SAS and Jiffy Jeff in the past. I contacted Jiffy Jeff and they do not provide shared Shuttle service for flights before noon. I have not checked SAS yet but QLS has shuttle service from the port to FLL starting at 8:00 AM so we will probably go with them. 

Thanks!

On 1/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, JohninDC said:

The shuttles suggested above typically charge about $15 per person.  They will coordinate pickup times with you via cell phone as you make your way through baggage claim and customs/immigration.

Uber/Lyft will charge about $35+ for the car.

Either option will take about 35-45+ minutes once you are loaded up and driving.

Just an FYI - we just took Uber on Saturday  morning from FLL to Port of Miami. Uber quoted $42. It took one hour and 17 minutes and he charged us $52. 😡

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

Just an FYI - we just took Uber on Saturday  morning from FLL to Port of Miami. Uber quoted $42. It took one hour and 17 minutes and he charged us $52. 😡

You should contact Uber - unless you added a stop the fare should not change once the driver accepts you request.

12 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

You should contact Uber - unless you added a stop the fare should not change once the driver accepts you request.

No stops. Lots of traffic at the port. He added a booking fee, long pickup fee, and wait time (we immediately got in the car when he arrived so there was no wait).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jordanaire said:

Try Jiffy Jeff's Transportation. Used several times with great results! Cheaper than a taxi by far!

We have actually used Jiffy Jeff in the past. I contacted Jiffy Jeff and they do not provide shared Shuttle service for flights before noon.

We’ve booked a similar time flight in the past and used SAS transportation to the airport. We did self assist off the ship, got right on the shuttle and were at the airport in record time. I’ve actually booked them a few times, they never disappoint! 

• Thanks 1