Carnival Panorama spa balcony question

Jenny in TX

We booked a cruise on the Panorama for November 2020.  We booked it about 6 months ago and chose a spa balcony since we have never stayed in that type of room.  We always do a regular balcony or a Havana patio.  I just saw another posting that someone said the spa balconies don't have roofs on them....they are open to the deck above.  Does anyone know if that is true?  I tried looking on Carnival's website and it doesn't say anything about it nor did they say that when we booked it.  We like spending time on our balconies, but will not like it if there is zero shade.  I know we can switch rooms, but a regular balcony room is more than what we paid for the spa balcony because we booked it so long ago.  I am going to call Carnival and see what they say but just checking to see if anyone has any first had experience first.

Thank you!

Thank you for your replies!

I just found a video on YouTube and there are no roofs over deck 12 balconies.  We will be calling Carnival to move both rooms.  I just wish they would tell you these things when you are booking that class of rooms.  We would have never chosen those rooms had we known.

Edited by Jenny in TX

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 1:34 PM, BaronArroz said:

Wow I had no idea- I'm in a spa cabin on deck 12 in a couple weeks. We have 3 people in our cabin so no choice- they're only on deck 12. 

Hi there  How was it with three people in the cabin on deck 12  We too have booked a spa cabin on deck 12 for our May cruise.  Did all three people get access to the spa?  Thanks