Bermuda Sun/Mon

1bets1

My daughter and I are looking at a cruise that would have us in the Dockyard on Sun and Monday until 5 PM,June 28,29. Is anything going on on a Sunday night? And just to be sure,are either of those days a Bermuda holiday? 

Edited by 1bets1

21 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

Is anything going on on a Sunday night?

It will be quiet-- shops typically aren't open in Hamilton and St Georges. There will be some bars and restaurants open. Shops and restaurants in the Dockyard will be open on Sunday if there is a ship docked. 

22 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

And just to be sure,are either of those days a Bermuda holiday? 

No-- neither are Bermudan holidays. 

• Like 1

are sundays in general going to have things open. unsure what id be doing yet but we are there friday at 3 till sunday at 5 so on paper the sunday all day looks like a good thing. i see the ferry and bus schedule and those seem doable with planning

2 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

are sundays in general going to have things open. unsure what id be doing yet but we are there friday at 3 till sunday at 5 so on paper the sunday all day looks like a good thing. i see the ferry and bus schedule and those seem doable with planning

On Sunday most shops won’t be open in Hamilton and St. George’s. They will be open in the Dockyard. Ferries and buses run on a reduced schedule.  The ferry does not run to St. George’s. The beaches like Horseshoe and the other beaches are of course open. Attractions like the caves and zoo are open. 

Edited by Charles4515