drink package question

Survivor123

I have been on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival cruise lines.

It is not worth it for me to purchase an alcoholic drink package since I drink very little, maybe 1 drink a day

I heard there are smaller packages that you can buy   example:  12 drinks for $67 euros   

Is this true ?

There is a water, coffee and beer package......

Description

Enjoy this little package for your day by day enjoyment, with a package of 7 water bottles (1lt), 7 draft beers (40cl) and 14 coffees (normal or decaf).
Ideal for:

Enjoy this little package for your day by day enjoyment

What you need to know:

The package includes 7 water bottles (1lt), 7 draft beers (40cl) and 14 coffees (normal or decaf).

price €69 

There is a draught beer package  (20 glasses I think)

Description

There’s nothing better than a cold draught beer when you’re having a chat with friends. With this draught beer package you do not miss out on the pleasure of sharing a drink.
Ideal for:
For guests who love an excellent frothy freshly pulled lager
What you need to know:
  • 20, 40 cl. draught beers
  • price €93.15

I took these of MyCosta, do not know whether they are available to purchase on the ship, but I don't see why they wouldn't be.  Hope this helps.

If you don't have access to MyCosta and want more prices and options with the drinks packages let me know and I will be happy to copy and paste on here for you.

Till now i do not have access to MyCosta..Can you please tell me the price for the water package? And, is there a soda package as well? Thanks for your help

18 hours ago, gerryuk said:

D

Edited by bigilla
added quoting when not needed

2 hours ago, bigilla said:

Till now i do not have access to MyCosta..Can you please tell me the price for the water package? And, is there a soda package as well? Thanks for your help

Water package 

Description

A reasonable and very convenient package with 13 bottles of mineral water (1 lt.). To be enjoyed during the meals on board or at any time of the day. On a Costa cruise we think of everything: even helping you to select healthy options!
Ideal for:
Guests who like to drink water at mealtimes and throughout the day and want the convenience of a bottle to take with them.
€35.98

Non alcohol package 

Description

The best of non-alcoholic beverages from the bar drinks list. This package provides easy access to: fruit juices, cold teas, cordials, and non-alcoholic long drinks. Maximum freedom  for you to enjoy or offer to anyone at any time during the cruise.
Ideal for:
Combining value and convenience, while trying different beverages every time!
€109.99

No soda package that I can see.

23 minutes ago, glorialagos said:

Is one allowed to bring any beverages on board when embarking?

i dont think so...but i think i read somewhere that someone did it, only, not in the hand luggage..i think i ll try it (only sodas though)

Edited by bigilla
forgot to add info

Any drink including water is not allowed to be carried on board.

However although that is in fact the rule, we have often taking on both in hand luggage, we also have purchased a bottle of wine in port & they let it through, others have had it taken off them and stored until leaving the ship, same with wine/drinks purchases on board.

If you take  it on it has just two chances.