Last Second Upgrades

ncl757

Hey Everyone,

Cruising on Friday, and received the “your bid could not be accepted” emails today.  I was just curious if anyone had or have heard of people having success calling after the Upgrade Advantage window, or asking at the pier to purchase an upgrade if available, or if they just kind of lock everything down as is from that point forward.  Sailing appears full/sold out, but sometimes I would think people have plans change and don’t make it, making a higher category room available within 48 hours.

Thanks!

There is no option to upgrade at the pier or after boarding.  You could call to see if an upgrade is possible by paying the difference between what you paid and the rate for what you want - the upgrade advantage is a entirely different program.

having said that, I highly doubt that you can upgrade at this point but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Probably not but there's no harm in asking.  If you call the main reservations number or if you have a PCC you could also call him/her, especially if you booked the cruise through your PCC.  If you've booked through a travel agent you'll have to deal through them & your chances of a last-minute upgrade are probably slim.

I've never heard of anyone upgrading at the pier...am not sure if there's anyone from NCL at the pier who'd have the authority to do so even if an upgrade was available...

In any case, hope you have a great cruise!