Bus Fares?

latebloomer56

Hello,

I know fares and routes have been asked about many times, but for the love of sweet tea I can't navigate these boards anymore.

We love public transportation when we are in Bermuda. I looked up the schedule and fares on the Bermuda web page and it was dated March 2019. 

My question is do they change the fares yearly? I wouldn't think the routes would change but the fares might. Any information would be great.

Need to be sure of all the extra costs we have for vacation. We will be there June 14th.-16th. on the NCL Gem and was looking to get day passes for the 5 of us for Monday the 15th.

Thanks in advance for any and all information on fares or passes from anybody who has input.

The fares have not changed since March 2019. Bus schedules and routes could change. Probably they won’t but they tried to change the schedules and routes last year and had to roll the changes back after a few weeks. Ferry schedules usually have a few changes. As it is January it is best to check back in April for any changes for this coming cruise season. 

18 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The fares have not changed since March 2019. Bus schedules and routes could change. Probably they won’t but they tried to change the schedules and routes last year and had to roll the changes back after a few weeks. Ferry schedules usually have a few changes. As it is January it is best to check back in April for any changes for this coming cruise season. 

Thank you for the reply.

So cold today could use warming thoughts of Bermuda :).