Cozumel Bar Hop is there different ones?

yelsel71

Hi all I found Cozumel Bar Hop under http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/ and they state they pick you up at the cruise port and have beer on the bus.  I also found cozumelbarhop.com and you have to take a cab to a meeting point and get free t-shirts.  I am wondering if these are the same thing just one that you book direct and the other you book thru the excursions page with as they guarantee to have you back at the ship on time.  I just want to know where to book thru?  if they are different which one is best?  I kind of like the pick up and beer but not if the other one is better.  Please advise lol.  TIA

Cozumelbarhop.com is the ORIGINAL that most people are talking about.  That is the one we did.  

Its not a "beer on the bus" type of tour.  It is a tour that takes you to the other side of island to visit 4 small restaurant/bars and at each you are given a free specialty shot to drink. All other alcohol or beverages, food are to be purchased.  It is about 4 hours and then they drop you back off at your pier.  We thought it was a fantastic tour, it didn't encourage people to get wasted although a few people were rather drunk by the end..but their own doing.  

I highly recommend this tour for adults.  It was fun without being  unpleasant with drunks, which I hate personally.  

here is my video:

• Like 2

I looked at the link for the other Bar Hop Bus excursion.  Looks like they go snorkeling then have a lunch and then hit a few bars on the East side.  Doesn't list the bars on the stop.  Says the lunch is at the #1 Beach Bar on the East Side.  So could be 1 or 4 places.  And doesn't appear that seafood is an option.  So I'd lean toward it being Coconuts.  But could be Punta Morena or Chen Rio or Playa Bonita (if opened) although they all serve  a lot of seafood.  Doesn't sound like Rasta's kind of menu.  But if they head down the transveral road, might be Sr. Iguana's Although I wouldn't consider the traffic there enough to make it #1.

Guess we'll wait for some reviews/comparisons. Might have missed it, but didn't see anything on TA.