Medallion arrival

claudia814

I hadn’t thought about shipping time. We will be away from home for two weeks before we board our July cruise. If we don’t get our medallions before then, anyone know if we can pick up duplicates when we check in? 

We got ours yesterday - 19 days before sailing.  A person on our roll call from Alaska reported just getting their tracking number which reported the Medallions should arrive in Alaska 3 days after we sail from Florida!

No worries.  If they don't come before you have to leave home, you can get them at check-in.

My daughter got hers yesterday for our 2/1 cruise. Hers came from Singapore and arrived in less than a week. Mine was ordered the very next day, it shipped the day after my daughters from Miami and it shows I won't get it until 1/27. It went from Miami, to Orlando and now it's in Tennessee on it's way to California. We fly down to LAX on 1/31 so I hope it doesn't take from today to the 27th to go from Tennessee to California. That's very slow progress.

For our cruise last October we received multiple emails-1st that the medallion couldn't be shipped; then it was going to arrive by Oct. 25 (sailed on Oct. 19), next it wouldn't arrive until Nov.1, one more update and it finally arrived on Oct. 22. It took very little time at the port to have one issued. The medallion was shipped from Miami to the Seattle area.

On a related topic - has anyone ever requested that the medallion be mailed to a different address?  I just realized that our June Caribbean Princess cruise will be our first medallion cruise and we will be departing from our summer home not our home of record.  I'll pose the same question to my TA.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

On a related topic - has anyone ever requested that the medallion be mailed to a different address?  I just realized that our June Caribbean Princess cruise will be our first medallion cruise and we will be departing from our summer home not our home of record.  I'll pose the same question to my TA.

Yes, you can as long it is an address in the United States.  My niece and sister in law have had their medallions shipped to my address and all medallions have arrived here.  Also, one poster who lives in Canada successfully had the Medallions shipped to their pre-cruise hotel in Ft Lauderdale since they can't have them shipped to their home in Canada.

One of the last segments in getting Ocean Ready is to order your medallions and other optional items.  Part of that segment asks what address do you want the medallions shipped to.  You would enter your summer address there.

Edited by Daniel A

24 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

One of the last segments in getting Ocean Ready is to order your medallions and other optional items.  Part of that segment asks what address do you want the medallions shipped to.  You would enter your summer address there.

Thank you!