coco cay thrill waterpark - what if only part of family wants to go?

BerlinLink

My kids want to go to the water park. They are under 14 so I believe to let them go, at least DH or I need to buy a ticket also as the FAQ says under 14s aren't admitted without a paying adult. We are thinking of getting a pass for the kids and DH.

Is there anyway for me to enter the water park area and NOT pay though? I don't have any interest in anything it offers and have a back injury that I don't want to risk aggravating as well so slides and wave and activity pools are off limits anyway. But I want to be with my family. If I find a beach chair outside the park, there's no way they will come and sit with me for a few minutes between activities as I'll be too far away and it's too inconvenient. I want to be somewhere in the water park reading a book and relaxing on a pool chair but close by them so I can at least see them once in a while and say hi as they walk by (and force sun screen on them lol).

Anyone know if RCCL ever lets someone enter the park without using the activities and not paying full price? A water park near my hometown lets people in for a reduced rate and everyone who got in at the reduced rate gets a wrist band so that staff know they can't be on the slides. 

• 1 month later...