Princess transfer

TXRed

I did search and couldn't find an answer to my question....so here goes. We bought Princess transfers from the airport to the port in Seattle. Now, my questions.... how do we find out where to go to get the transfer. My TA is on vacation (and I doubt he would know the answer, since he didn't seem to know that Pricess has transfers from the Seattle airport to Vancouver...long story) but I digress. We arrive in Seattle via Southwest at 12:30 and the ship departs at 4PM...I don't want to waste a lot of time running around the airport to find the transfer. As usual, I sincerely thank y'all in advance for your responses. 

thanks....I was hoping there would be people in the luggage area...We know it's a short transfer time and that's why we were advised to take the Princess transfer. Thanks

Edited by TXRed
fat fingers

6 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

There should be people in the baggage claim area with signs.  But boy, you are cutting it close.  Best of luck on the plane being on time.

May I suggest you change your flight to the day before and spend the night in Vancouver or at the least get an earlier flight.  You will be cutting it too close to embarking after you arrive at the air port there is a long walk to go through customs and pick up bags.

• Like 3

thank you...but we are not going to Vancouver. We are sailing on the Ruby out of Seattle. Sorry if I wasn't clear. We originally were going to Vancouver and sailing on Sunday. Now we are going on Saturday out of Seattle. 

Edited by TXRed

13 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

There should be people in the baggage claim area with signs.  But boy, you are cutting it close.  Best of luck on the plane being on time.

Exactly what I was thinking!! 

Did I interpret this correctly ... the OP wants to fly into Seattle and sail out of Vancouver?  If so, that isn't even doable.  

The buses are stopped at the border, oftentimes for long periods of time.  If they are ready to go by 1 PM from SeaTac and the gangway will be pulled up at least an hour before setting sail ... 2 hours from Seattle to Vancouver?  .... no way!!  It's a 3+ hour drive without stops.  I wouldn't even consider cutting it that close if I was sailing out of the same city I flew into.  

I would consider a flight into Vancouver or an overnight stay to get an earlier start.  

1 minute ago, TXRed said:

thank you...but we are not going to Vancouver. We are sailing on the Ruby out of Seattle. Sorry if I wasn't clear. We originally were going to Vancouver and sailing on Sunday. Now we are going on Saturday out of Seattle. 

Ooops .. disregard my previous post.  

You should be able to get there in time and yes, there are several Princess reps right there by the luggage claim ... you can't miss them.  

Bon voyage!!  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TXRed said:

I did search and couldn't find an answer to my question....so here goes. We bought Princess transfers from the airport to the port in Seattle. Now, my questions.... how do we find out where to go to get the transfer. My TA is on vacation (and I doubt he would know the answer, since he didn't seem to know that Pricess has transfers from the Seattle airport to Vancouver...long story) but I digress. We arrive in Seattle via Southwest at 12:30 and the ship departs at 4PM...I don't want to waste a lot of time running around the airport to find the transfer. As usual, I sincerely thank y'all in advance for your responses. 

Instructions should be on your Travel Summary "Transfer: Airport to Ship"

• Like 1

thank you....I didn't even think of looking there..:classic_blush: I called to ask the agent only to find he was on a 2 week cruise🙄 my next thought was to ask the kind, knowledgable people on CC.🥰

If the plane is on time, you have approx. 2.5 hours to get to the port.  If the plane is on time, that should NOT be a problem.  (I'd be a nervous wreck, and to avoid that, I would fly in the day before, but that is me!)  

There will be uniformed people in the luggage claim area with "Princess" signs/clipboards -- generally not with your name, but "Princess."  They will be easy to spot.

Have a great cruise.

• Like 3

Princess keeps track of you and your flights, as well as knowing who still needs transport to the ship.  They sent a private car to get us from the airport in Sydney because we were the only ones arriving that late in the day...just look for someone holding a Princess logo sign as you exit the secure area after baggage claim

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

If the plane is on time, you have approx. 2.5 hours to get to the port.  If the plane is on time, that should NOT be a problem.  (I'd be a nervous wreck, and to avoid that, I would fly in the day before, but that is me!)  

There will be uniformed people in the luggage claim area with "Princess" signs/clipboards -- generally not with your name, but "Princess."  They will be easy to spot.

Have a great cruise.

thank you ...if we could fly in earlier, we would have but work obligations do not allow us to fly in a day early.  We are going to hope for no delays...fingers crossed!!

8 hours ago, mustgo said:

You need to know what time the last Princess bus will leave the airport.  There is usually a cut off time

Our agent said our plane had to arrive before 1PM...keeping fingers and roes crossed that there are no delays

7 hours ago, trvlwrld said:

Princess keeps track of you and your flights, as well as knowing who still needs transport to the ship.  They sent a private car to get us from the airport in Sydney because we were the only ones arriving that late in the day...just look for someone holding a Princess logo sign as you exit the secure area after baggage claim

WOW that was great they sent you  a private car!!  I hope it's not only just the 4 of us arriving at that time...and we will certainly find that Princess  logo sign ASAP.  Thanks

20 hours ago, turquoisesea said:

Let me add that it is a very long walk from the baggage claim to where the buses are parked to take you to the ship. Our tripS both ways To and from the ship included a delay on the highway due to a bridge opening. 😂😂

Oh my!!