Trouble Checking in.

cinnamon

We received an email from our agent, reminding us to do the online check-in. Our cruise is in 70 days. 

I managed to sign in to my Azamara account ok but then the problems started. 

Every digit I press takes between 7 and 10 seconds to register on the screen. I managed eventually to input addresses and passport numbers but it will not accept the credit card details at all. 

I’m using my iPad which has always worked fine in the past. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

We are on the preceding Quest cruise so we are currently 58 days out, had no problem completing check-in on an iPad using Safari. At the 60 day point we had multiple emails from our TA saying that our boarding passes were available, however when I go to my account the link to the boarding passes is highlighted as available but when I use the link all I get is the new Azamara logo with a pulsating star. I have also tried using Chrome and my desk top with the same results - frustrating.

• Thanks 1

After getting an Azamara email letting me know it was time to check in, I logged into my account with no problem, filled out everything, and then the process stopped.  The screen notice said to go back and fill in what I had left out.  I did go back and found that there was nothing I had left out. So I called Azamara and Lisa accessed my reservation. I was then able to print our boarding passes.  When I asked her what information I had omitted, she said that I hadn't omitted anything.  She had no idea why this happened.  

On 1/21/2020 at 8:34 PM, tgg said:

After getting an Azamara email letting me know it was time to check in, I logged into my account with no problem, filled out everything, and then the process stopped.  The screen notice said to go back and fill in what I had left out.  I did go back and found that there was nothing I had left out. So I called Azamara and Lisa accessed my reservation. I was then able to print our boarding passes.  When I asked her what information I had omitted, she said that I hadn't omitted anything.  She had no idea why this happened.  

This doesn’t fill me with joy. 

Ill have another try in a day or two, whenever I can face the hassle. 

Checked in for our two March cruises yesterday.

No major problems apart from incorrect LCV numbers on two of the four check in documents 🤔 which was easily rectified.

We have our boarding passes, but no luggage tags available yet.