What to do with a bunch of 20-somethings?

Eli_6

So my husband is taking his medical office staff on a cruise for the ten year anniversary of his clinic.  His staff (that are going) consists of a bunch of 20 something single women and one 60 year old woman, but she is down for whatever.  I am coming, too.  They say they want to do a little snorkeling, but other than that are open.  Basically, this is like a cruise with a bunch of college sorority girls.

Mr. Sancho's is already booked.  What are some other good ideas? Playa Mia? Nacho Cocum?  Any others?

We took my kids to Chanakaab in December and I don't think I would take them there as that seemed like more of a family park.

Nachi will be very quiet and relaxing, maybe not what your crowd wants. AI for about $55 each and no good snorkeling unless you pay extra for the tour.

Paradise Beach is big, pay as you go or AI, HUGE pool, nice beach and good facilites.

If you want snorkeling from the shore check out the Money Bar. No beach, you enter the water via steps, but they have a Sandy area and lots of lounges plus no admission fee and good facilites.

Skip Playa Mia unless you are bringing toddlers who will love the kiddie splash area.

• Like 1

Money Bar could be crowded as it is small. Snorkeling is not good at Nachi. Lots of room at Chank. Good snorkeling at north end of beach. But entrance fee.

I would suggest that maybe you snorkel a while at Money Bar(bring watershoes) and then head downtown to La Mission  (strolling mariachis ) or La Choza(excellent food)

Or if on Carnival ship, back to port and have brunch at Panchos Backyard(monster margaritas). Also downtown or a short walk from International Pier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoAnneNYI said:

Go on the Cozumel bar hop. It's a great tour to the other side of the island. Nice air conditioned tour bus and owned by wonderful people (Canadians I think). We are going 2nd time in February. We are in our late 60's. This is enjoyable for all ages.

https://cozumelbarhop.com/

No snorkeling on east side.