ADVENTURE AND ALLURE GYM QUESTIONS

I bought the unlimited fitness class pass for an upcoming ADVENTURE sailing. I had to pick a time slot during purchase. I’m not limited to visiting at just this time, right? I bought the pass because the classes I want (all early AM), were not free. Will also be doing an ALLURE sailing later this year. Would ALLURE be the same?

Also...spin classes...I’ve heard differing responses. Are shoes provided on both ships for spin class to clip in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can buy the pkg and use it for any class. 

Go to gym first day and there will be sign up sheets for most classes and the free seminars. 

I go to gym most everyday but I usually just pay as I go if I take a class. I have found that they offer a lot of the classes like 8/9am whicn is extremely inconvenient on port days. Most people who spiniek to do it early. Like 6-7am early and then eat breakfast. 

I have done spin on ALLURE and Adventure and no, shoes are not provided. The pedal have cages on one side and SPD on the other. I usually take my spin shoes if I have room. 

I will say on our last cruise I was extremely disappointed in the spin. I signed up for 3 classes and only got to spin once. They had a minimum number of participants to hold class. The first day there were four of us. Two dropped out mid class. The rest of classes there were folks signed up but they were no shows except me. I was so pissed! I mean if I'm willing to pay for class why wouldn't they hold it? I provided not so good feedback on my survey. 

We cruise on Harmony on Feb 2 & I plan to take my spin shoes but I'm not holding my breath. I'll probably wind up running instead due to lack of participation and horrible class times. 

2 minutes ago, zippybossrock said:

Can you use the spin bikes if there’s not a class?  I might go ahead and cancel, then do my own thing.  I am a spin instructor, but it’s nice to just be a participant sometimes. 

I've never seen them allow the use of the spin bikes outside of a class.