on a Happier note:

Enjoyed this very positive post.  We board Oasis in 20 days for a b2b and cannot wait to get out of this

cold,cold weather.  We love to cruise and enjoy every one to the fullest.  

Enjoy your cruise and congrats on the weight loss.  

• Like 1

My happy note: We are cruising to Alaska with my mom and dad (celebrating their 50th anniversary), my husband and I (celebrating our 25th anniversary) and 2 of our sons (the older one celebrating his high school graduation)!! Lots to be thankful for including being able to enjoy a new state while being totally pampered on board. When I booked, I ordered special cakes for the second formal night! Trying to decide if it's worth getting the anniversary decor for my parent's room or just take my own. 

• Like 1

Nice thread and hoping everyone has nice cruises this year and every year

My happy is that after passing my yearly  medical tests in December, I have added 4 more cruises to previously booked 4.

I am starting the year off with Symphony if the Sead in April and shortly afterwards out of Barcelona sailing on Vision of seas to mostly Italy and Province France. Finally going to see Cinque Terre.

Some of my other cruises will be on other companies to Norway, Iceland, Alaska 14 day coastal, then California coastal and another trip will be Mexican coast on new Carn Panorama ship. I will end my year on the "mouse" ship for very merry Christmas.

Oh and I will do new Odyssey next year in Fla and out of Rome B2B.  Also doing  the X ship Apex in Fla.

My point is I have lined up lots of cruises for next several years while I have good health.

Having things to look forward to can make ya Happy. For some of us it is one cruise and others long cruises. Others it is several 7-14 day trips. 

Do research and keep looking for good deals.

I had an Hawaiian ship POA booked for 2021 but cancelled. Then I found same ship in 2022 is $800 a week cheaper so booked. Now that in cruising world is HAPPY when ya find better deal.

Happy cruising to all and especially the OP with her red dress for Valentines day.  Be gentle with hubby's  knees.

• Like 2