Cabo: Info on a boat tour AND land tour....

I Love NC

Cabo:  Info on a boat tour AND land tour....We will be on Royal Princess the end of Feb and would like recommendations for a combination water  tour of the Arch and then land tour of the area to include glass blowing, etc.    Thank you in advance.

18 minutes ago, I Love NC said:

Cabo:  Info on a boat tour AND land tour....We will be on Royal Princess the end of Feb and would like recommendations for a combination water  tour of the Arch and then land tour of the area to include glass blowing, etc.    Thank you in advance.

Check Trip Advisor ---  this is the company we used:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g152515-d12182800-Reviews-Alex_Garcia_Tours_in_Los_Cabos-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Edited by 57redbird
more info

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about the glass blowing, other than I did see someone on the pier, people selling that tour.    In terms of seeing the Arch, we did this ourselves.  Walked further away from the tender and were placed on a little boat, $15 each that took us to Lovers Beach and the Arch.    Then, back on land, we walked through the marina area and all the way over to Medano Beach (30 minutes walk through the marina) to the beach.  Pleasant but so many bars, and stores.  Good pics of the ship, however, it was our Royal Princess.    Spent an hour or so there and came back.  I am not a fan of this beach.  I find the sand hard, and the water not very appealing.   Large birds keep swooping by to catch the fish in the water and it is great for some video but, this beach is certainly  not of Hawaii or Cayman Island quality.  We have been to tons of beaches all over the world.  And I would rate Medano Beach a minus 100.  Great for cheaper drinks and food which is great.  But not my cup of tea.