Live From the Sky Princess B2B January 25 - February 8, 2020

Woobstr112G

1 hour ago, Kenosha Cruiser said:

Bob, I see it's no different at our home as yours when packing for a cruise. I always pack on the light side so I have extra room in my suitcase for Darlene's extra clothes and it's always best to never say a word about it. :classic_biggrin:

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

I learned long ago never to say a word.....😆😂😆

Bob

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DJVKN said:

Bob, I have enjoyed your past Live From's so will be following along. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement!

Enjoy that retirement ! A little adjustment at first but you get used to it ! Then you just have to remember what day it is🙄😂! lol

Edited by Reader0108598

So sorry for the loss of your sweet 4 legged friend ...,we are on Sky B2B on Feb 15th and  I was in turmoil leaving our Yorkie so long in bad health , we had been on borrowed time for a while and had much longer time with her than expected , sadly she went over the Rainbow Bridge last Friday ...a cruise is just what we need ...I hope time and a wonderful cruise helps you also .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DUCHESSRN said:

So sorry for the loss of your sweet 4 legged friend ...,we are on Sky B2B on Feb 15th and  I was in turmoil leaving our Yorkie so long in bad health , we had been on borrowed time for a while and had much longer time with her than expected , sadly she went over the Rainbow Bridge last Friday ...a cruise is just what we need ...I hope time and a wonderful cruise helps you also .

So sorry for the loss of your puppers.  Misha’s passing deeply affected us.  We got our new Golden “Bailey” 20 days after his passing.  It was the right thing for us to do as it helped us cope.....

Bob

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

So sorry for the loss of your puppers.  Misha’s passing deeply affected us.  We got our new Golden “Bailey” 20 days after his passing.  It was the right thing for us to do as it helped us cope.....

Bob

Thank you Bob ...I notice Don looking already ...maybe not a Yorkie this time although we have loved the 2 we have had.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

Bob

Sorry for the loss of Misha 😞 I can tell you gave her the best life she could have!  Bailey will fill your heart soon enough!

• Like 1

Good morning all from Palmdale Ca.  We’re a short 24 hours away from wheels up for Florida.  I actually have a number of errands/honey do requests to do today.  The main one is picking up my new glasses from the eye doctor.  My old pair came out on the loosing end during an encounter with a Bailey.  After the eye doctor, it’s trip to Target to pick up a couple of last minute things and a trip to Holli’s seamstress to pick up some things she had altered.  

Other than that, just kicking back and getting even more excited for our wonderful journey.  One of the biggest things I’m looking forward to is that feeling One gets when you first walk into the Piazza of a Royal Class ship upon boarding.  Compared to the Crown/Grand class ships, Royal Class ship piazza’s are simply amazing.

Hope all are well.....😊😊😊

Bob

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Woobstr112G said:

Good morning all from Palmdale.  We’re a short 24 hours away from wheels up for Florida.  I actually have a number of errands/honey do requests to do today.  The main one is picking up my new glasses from the eye doctor.  My old pair came out on the loosing end during an encounter with a Bailey.  After the eye doctor, it’s trip to Target to pick up a couple of last minute things and a trip to Holli’s seamstress to pick up some things she had altered.  

Other than that, just kicking back and getting even more excited for our wonderful journey.  One of the biggest things I’m looking forward to is that feeling One gets when you first walk into the Piazza of a Royal Class ship upon boarding.  Compared to the Crown/Grand class ships, Royal Class ship piazza’s are simply amazing.

Bob

Puppies are just the best...err maybe not for glasses lol 🙂

Walking into the Piazza on the Regal (have sailed her twice) is one of my favorite things.  I will be experiencing that feeling on the Sky in three days.  Woohoo!  

Have fun!  

P.S.  Sorry about your pup, Misha.  Hard to lose a beloved pet.  

On 1/21/2020 at 8:29 AM, Woobstr112G said:

Hi Ann;

A very tempting offer indeed and it would be great to once again sail with the Brea crew.  I will mention it to Holli.  If she has her back surgery in June, it may not be possible as it will be less than a year after surgery.  Never say never though.....😊😊😊

Bob

Happy to hear that you may consider it.

Good evening all from Palmdale Ca.  Well, we are down to about eight hours till the limo picks us up for our ride to Lax.  I probably won’t get too much sleep tonight; never do the night before we leave.  I got all my errands done.  

Several hours ago I took our Bailey to his Pet Hotel.  This is the first time he has been away from us since he came into our lives.  Holli didn’t go with me as with Misha, it’s too hard for her to say goodbye without crying.  She will however.go with me when I pick him up.  

That’s all for now

Bob

• Like 2

Thanks for taking us along on your trip! So excited to hear about your experiences and see your pictures! We will be boarding the Sky on Feb 29th, so our excitement is building. I will definitely be following! Have a safe trip! Bon Voyage!

• Like 1