Unable to book cookery club

Firsttimecruise10

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems booking the cookery club via the new personaliser? I am able to book restaurants and excursions but the ‘add to basket’ option for the cookery club doesn’t work!! P&O have said IT are aware of the issue but I was wondering if it’s just me or everyone else too? I’m on B010 if that helps....90 days to go :-) 

Many thanks 

31 minutes ago, Firsttimecruise10 said:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems booking the cookery club via the new personaliser? I am able to book restaurants and excursions but the ‘add to basket’ option for the cookery club doesn’t work!! P&O have said IT are aware of the issue but I was wondering if it’s just me or everyone else too? I’m on B010 if that helps....90 days to go 🙂

Many thanks 

Hi,

We are on B009 with 83 days to go, and the only item we can book on the dining page is Eric Lanlard's afternoon tea.  (And I just checked our B008 and no speciality restaurants are bookable yet for us)

Having said that, the site does seem to have had an upgrade  over the weekend, and seems to be working much better.

When our are available to book, I will post an update.  I will be checking every day.

Edited by jaydee6969

38 minutes ago, Firsttimecruise10 said:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems booking the cookery club via the new personaliser? I am able to book restaurants and excursions but the ‘add to basket’ option for the cookery club doesn’t work!! P&O have said IT are aware of the issue but I was wondering if it’s just me or everyone else too? I’m on B010 if that helps....90 days to go 🙂

Many thanks 

Can't help with your question, sorry, but we are on the same cruise, so thank you for the 90 day reminder... ☺️

We managed to book excursions, although that was a palaver, but haven't tried the cookery club. 

Andy 

• Like 1