Favorite Port of Call with Carnival

MaiTaiMary

We fell in love with Puerto Rico. Having so little time on our cruise stops , we were curious to come back to explore the island. Which we have done on land vacations.  

As with any place we spend time , it’s the people who make the difference. Doesn’t hurt to have a gorgeous natural environment! PR is blessed with both. ❤️❤️
🛳

Bobbi 

If the question is Carnival-exclusive, then it is HMC. Beautiful beach without having to pay for access, taxis, or lunch. Other than that, Barbados was really nice.

14 hours ago, coevan said:

We loved Dominica, a rare stop

I was supposed to go on this one a few months after that hurricane destroyed it. I was really looking forward to that one. Such a shame to that island and its people.

13 hours ago, chrisnatca said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really love Cozumel.  I think the water there is prettier than any other port I've been to, and there's a great shopping area right at the port.

It's a shame that this is such a controversial thing to say because it's such a common port. If it was further away and harder to get to, I guarantee people would rave about it more. I always have a blast in Cozumel.

• Haha 1

Grand Turk -- we are booked on a cruise this coming November and I just got notification that our stop to Grand Turk has been replaced with Amber Cove.  I'm SO upset about it.  AC is *okay*, but I love Grand Turk and was SO excited to be going back. 😞