Great Celebrity Menu Site

Kevinb1176

I tried using the menu in upper left corner to see other ships and changing Edge in URL to reflection with no luck. The edge menus seemed to be accurate compared to the app other than night 2 and 3 are reversed on the site or the app. 

I just booked Edge Sky Suite for 3/15/20 and really looking forward to seeing how it looks. I really enjoy the Solstice Class but it’s been about 11 years of the same ship. Also hoping to run into some of our favorites. We were just on Equinox a few weeks ago and Auricka from Luminae is one of our favorites! Does anyone know where Cranston from Michaels Club is these days? Or our favorite waiter Miro?

• Haha 1

And seeing all these in 1 place on excellent PDF documents I’ve decided that the Steakhouse will be more suitable than Le Petit Chef where the food doesn’t appeal and decided the ‘show’ wasn’t worth it. And so I’ve amended our booking. 

it may be a little dated, but I think it indicates what the kind of food actually "is" served

Fussy, not fussy, heavy sauces etc.  I wouldn't use it as a guide to see exactly what is available every or any night.  

There are no shortage of people who are strictly steak and potatoes, chicken parm or spaghetti and meatballs.  They would freak at looking at a menu with all sorts of weird (to them) choices

11 hours ago, mafig said:

How so?

I’m not going to go through every menu and I did say “a bit” but an example would be Fine Cut.  The menu posted here has Sea Bass and Short Ribs.  They have been replaced with Sole and Prime Rib, respectively on the app and menu.  The Prime Rib was delicious and the best meal we’ve had in Fine Cut by far.

Also the Eden dinner menu does not match the current menu.  I’m happy to report Sea Urchin is not currently on the menu though the app continues to show it.  For us, Eden was the highlight of our cruise last week with Fine Cut coming in second.

Edited by Oville

2 hours ago, Oville said:

I’m not going to go through every menu and I did say “a bit” but an example would be Fine Cut.  The menu posted here has Sea Bass and Short Ribs.  They have been replaced with Sole and Prime Rib, respectively on the app and menu.  The Prime Rib was delicious and the best meal we’ve had in Fine Cut by far.

Also the Eden dinner menu does not match the current menu.  I’m happy to report Sea Urchin is not currently on the menu though the app continues to show it.  For us, Eden was the highlight of our cruise last week with Fine Cut coming in second.

Did you happen to take a picture of the current Eden menu? What were the offerings?

8 hours ago, NCHPcruiser said:

Would love to walk into the Retreat in two weeks to see Cranston!  We would probably spend a little more time in there than we otherwise will.  

I take it Cranston has been on the Edge? We had him on the silhouette for a few cruises. I am sure he left there for the Reflection but I would also love to see him on the Edge 3 weeks on Sunday.