Blue Hole Watersports Nassau - awesome snorkel trip!

twins_to_alaska

Had an amazingly awesome excursion with Blue Hole and Basil and Kathy on Friday January 17th. I arrived on the Equinox and met them at 9:15 am near Senor Frogs. It was a longer walk than I had anticipated as we were docked furthest away from the welcome center but got there just on time. Took me 20 minutes. Weather had been iffy and Kathy first emailed at 6:12 am that they would have to cancel but further scrutiny of the forecast with back and forth emails and no concern by me if bumpy on way back they agreed to go out. Glad we did as very calm seas and perfect snorkeling. We were only boat at first reef with lots of beautiful fish - schools and saw a barracuda and Basil directed me to a nice elkhorn coral formation. Second stop two other boats were there but left shortly and once again only one at that very nice reef with lovely coral. It was a good size and lots of fish there too. Saw a large crab! Great variety of fish at both stops. Very clear water first stop, slightly cloudy second at edge of reef but fine over reef.

Kathy is a great communicator. She also kindly helped me get some of my bangs out of my mask before the second snorkel that was keeping it from sealing well. She asked when I booked what size shoe I wore and they had the fins ready - I brought my own mask/snorkel. I was offered a free bottle of water.

Basil pointed out area highlights on the travel out and back and took us in for a close look at the Atlantis Resort on the return.

I am so happy I booked with them and it was the highlight of my vacation!

• Like 2