Which is your favorite and why?

CAVE MAN

We're about to sail on Apex. I saw in another thread that Normandie got about 45% of the first place votes in a survey of past cruisers. We're requesting Normandie, although I'm glad to know we can request specialty items from other MDRs, as some of them look delicious!

1 hour ago, CAVE MAN said:

Of the four dinning rooms on the Edge and {soon on the Apex} which is your favorite and why. Will be sailing on the Apex and want to start making dinner reservations. Thank you for the help. Carlotta

This was asked recently with varied results..  Hope someone can do a search to avoid going over it all again

Our fav is Tuscan.. .. but we were in the minority.  We love everything about it from the food service,    decor,   art and music.. 

We  also enjoyed the Elite breakfast there...

7 minutes ago, hcat said:

This was asked recently with varied results..  Hope someone can do a search to avoid going over it all again

Our fav is Tuscan.. .. but we were in the minority.  We love everything about it from the food service,    decor,   art and music.. 

We  also enjoyed the Elite breakfast there...

I found Vtcruising’s poll but that was back in April ‘19 and only 41 members voted.  There have been many sailings since then but here’s the link:

Edited by Oville

58 minutes ago, Oville said:

I found Vtcruising’s poll but that was back in April ‘19 and only 41 members voted.  There have been many sailings since then but here’s the link:

Thank you, that was very helpful!!!!!