Worst Suite on Edge

yun2

Hi,

I’m looking at the Edge 3/29 sailing.  
We don’t cruise often, this will be our 4th.  We’ve done Concierge and Sunset Veranda in the past.  I was going to book just the veranda class this time, but I just saw the Suite guarantee has pretty good pricing for this particular sailing.  I understand it’s a gamble on where we will end up.  So, I want to ask savvy and frequent travelers, which are the worst suite class on Edge?  If I know what the worst scenario may be, I won’t be disappointed.  

Also, is it correct that we will receive all four perks with suite booking?

Thank you! 

Generally the worst Sky Suites are SS3's with many having obstructed views.    The obstruction is either the railing to the magic carpet or just that the magic carpet may occasionally pass your window when being lowered to a different location. None of these would disturb you much.

If you search VT Cruiser published a list of all the cabins with obstructed view and what the obstruction was.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks... I was going from memory, which obviously isn't very good.

😉 and I know there are some privacy issues, not is.  I need to proofread a bit better.😮

Edited by Oville

4 hours ago, Oville said:

I would not want to be in an outside S3, rather one of the two interior ones.  There is some privacy issues with the outside cabins.

BE3E7FB5-99AE-4E5B-AF36-D9FA690188F4.jpeg

Can you tell me which cabin this picture was taken from? We’re sailing on the Apex and I’m trying to figure out how close we’ll be to the magic carpet.

Edited by NinaBlue22

8 minutes ago, NinaBlue22 said:

Can you tell me which cabin this picture was taken from? We’re sailing on the Apex and I’m trying to figure out how close we’ll be to the magic carpet.

Cabin 10152 and we had no problem with this cabin.

9FF474BB-7A84-4806-9E00-DD3227DAC0A2.jpeg

C91A81CB-73FE-4E56-A0BB-9D5F8E46FA79.jpeg

065EF569-B310-4D39-8E3A-1F1E368CCF57.jpeg

A2F0EBD7-6050-4886-9B5D-3F73298FC103.jpeg

D199724F-5104-42C8-8E85-9FCBF3C6BD67.jpeg

55640A23-E66B-4FB6-AEA8-EDF2CCBD6BAD.jpeg

31124633-110B-48C1-8B8E-A47C0B9E9FA3.jpeg

Edited by Oville
  • Like 1

You’ll love it,  it’s a great location and we usually used the forward elevator for Luminae, the Retreat and the Retreat Bar (a great place for a light lunch).  Also if using these elevators going down you come out near The Club, a short walk to to Al Bacio and one short set of stairs to the Martini Bar and Grand Plaza.

We loved dinner at Eden and also Fine Cut not to mention a few lunches at Le Grand Bistro. Have a great cruise.  Katie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mafig said:

If you're looking at the guarantee that's 1999... I believe that is without the 4 perks.

Will i be able to buy the perks as add on after the booking?  whats the price for each?