Three Day Sale 1/28 to 1/30

Crazy For Cats

5 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Could you post a few of the specific details.  the link won't work over here as HAL's site is geotargeted and I cannot access their en-US website.

Here are the details:

60F46332-4E13-4F9A-B69B-BB0B2C8C47C4.thumb.png.118d9a80c57fb959a61e12557cae1b65.png

These are the areas they apply to:

4AB893FD-BD22-4F64-902F-9AC393E46275.thumb.png.8c7099b4743ed54c1af6c5108bbfa4f0.png

5EB6AA5D-2F5E-447B-ACE6-9D06B08C6102.thumb.png.b98706e691315e44442c755520e9b585.png

And here are the terms and conditions:

F1D759EA-4D63-48D4-AC8C-75370B2F0771.thumb.png.e57347b4a61c596bcdfaa471eeb9107e.png

270CBF20-A1C8-4C04-BD4A-6CA2117278A0.thumb.png.f78d4c8a84c709fef20067dfb743b68b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@kazu and @BermudaBound2014 Thanks for posting the information!  I am hopeful that it will show up on the EU website next week.  Currently the HAL promotion is 'Why Not Now' with a Signature Beverage Package for European cruises, but the promo codes are the same as on your 'View and Verandah' promotion.

I want to book a med cruise for this year so......🤞

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Could you post a few of the specific details.  the link won't work over here as HAL's site is geotargeted and I cannot access their en-US website.

When I entered the link, it was en-CA and it redirected to what I linked.

Basically the sale is 2x the OBC for the View and Verandah fares. March and April cruises are eligible for OBC as well. One can only hope that the "sale" is an actual "sale" and that fares will decrease for those few days, as well.

Again, thanks to OP @Crazy For Cats for bringing this to all our attention. Hoping I can at least grab some extra OBC for my June cruise!

Edited to add: when I go to the terms and conditions for this sale, all the information is from 2019, so this link is definitely not ready for prime time! 

Edited by senoragilbert
added info
  • Like 1

Hi. Can someone please let me know if this sale would apply to me?  I booked last year for an Alaska/Land/Cruise Summer 2020.  I was lucky and got free beverages, food vouchers for land, and free gratuities.  Am in a Signature Suite.  If I called, could I get OBC too?  Would love to use free money on the cruise.  We are very new to cruising.  Thank you!

Edited by MudderBear
edit word

4 hours ago, MudderBear said:

Hi. Can someone please let me know if this sale would apply to me?  I booked last year for an Alaska/Land/Cruise Summer 2020.  I was lucky and got free beverages, food vouchers for land, and free gratuities.  Am in a Signature Suite.  If I called, could I get OBC too?  Would love to use free money on the cruise.  We are very new to cruising.  Thank you!

Reading the above provided information, it appears that it may.  HOWEVER, I doubt that anyone on this board can tell you for certain (especially if it is a good deal for you). so I strongly suggest that you call whoever you booked the cruise with to ftain.ind out for certain.  Further, I would wait until Tuesday, likely after Noon, to be sure that the announcement and computers have been updated.  HAL operates on Pacific time, so sometimes it takes them a bit to get things released early in the day.

23 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

No, I gained perks!

I guess I should have asked if you had any perks to start with?  We have such great deals on our upcoming cruises I have my doubts this would be a better deal for us, unless we could keep the perks we have.  (paid gratuities, OBC, Beverage Package...)

6 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

I guess I should have asked if you had any perks to start with?  We have such great deals on our upcoming cruises I have my doubts this would be a better deal for us, unless we could keep the perks we have.  (paid gratuities, OBC, Beverage Package...)

We had prepaid gratuities and some OBC.  OBC went up 150pp, 200 pp on another and we gained internet package, excursion discount.  I think it is can be combined with the View and Verandah sale.  

Edited by Crazy For Cats
spelling
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Apparently your PCC can refare your cruises now to include the three day sale.  Two of mine were taken care of over the weekend and a new booking was done today.  I'm very pleased with the results!

Love to know your PCC.  I asked mine this morning and he knew nothing about the 3 day sale.

Hope some of you get a great deal.  The cruise I was looking at yesterday for Canada in June, the Neptune Suite went up over $1000 a person this morning.  Yikes!  Guess I'll have to wait out the sale and see if the price comes down.  Oh well.

I could not figure out if either of my cruises qualified for the 3-day sale, so I called them.  One qualified with my paying an extra $134 total ($67 pp), but we received $400 ($200 pp) ship board credit.  The other was not as good a deal, as we have Explore4.

21 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

We had prepaid gratuities and some OBC.  OBC went up 150pp, 200 pp on another and we gained internet package, excursion discount.  I think it is can be combined with the View and Verandah sale.  

Were you past final payment? Just curious if this is worth a call for our March sailing. 

Just checked the website - 8 am Pacific time - and no mention of the promotion.  My cruise increased in price Again however, by about $150, so I doubt that this will help me.

Will wait until I see the promotion and then call my PCC.

1 minute ago, DaveOKC said:

Just checked the website - 8 am Pacific time - and no mention of the promotion.  My cruise increased in price Again however, by about $150, so I doubt that this will help me.

Will wait until I see the promotion and then call my PCC.

Promotion not showing on website here either I am in Vancouver  8:20 am.  I have my T.A. on the phone right now with HAL and they advised even though both my cruises are on the list, the extra OBC does not apply to my original promotion on my booking, I have asked TA to go back and check with supervisor I will advise only if successful in receiving additional OBC.