Voyager goes to LA next year

50 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Maybe even Spectrum?

Maybe wonder but I don’t think Rod’s terminal will be ready.

Β 

I believe after next season voyager goes to Singapore for the rest of the dry dock.

They will probably Americanise it and retro fit it so it can hook up to shore power while docked. It’s happening all around the world,California and I believe the Chinese are going to enforce it and it’s in the pipeline for Sydney.

Β Singapore-Hawaii-LA.

Β 

We will find out in March what ship we get but I think it’s Quantum.

2021-2022 seasonΒ 

Voyeger Β is booked into Los Angeles from June 2021Β ,year roundΒ 
Serenade should be going back to America east coast.

Radiance should be in BrisbaneΒ 

β€˜And Sydney should have two quantum class ,Ovation and Quantum or spectrum.

Β 

Edited by Chiliburn

On 1/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, mr walker said:

OK, maybe a Voyager repo cruise Syd-Hawaii-LA in April 2021??

Β 

Won't work for us, already booked Solstice for Apr '21.

Mr Walker I may have got my wires crossed.

Voyeger maybe going to dry dock this year and maybe doing a transpacific from Sydney to LA may-June 2021.

Someone corrected me on another forum.

According to Sydney Ports cruiseΒ schedule the Voyager is still here and also another unnamed ship, so if Voyager goes to the states we could be getting two new ships. The Radiance replacementΒ for 20/21 season ( Serenade) is also not listed.Β WeΒ are talking Β the 21/22 Β Aust. season so a little time yet to get sorted. Β I might have to ask a few questions. πŸ€”

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

According to Sydney Ports cruiseΒ schedule the Voyager is still here and also another unnamed ship, so if Voyager goes to the states we could be getting two new ships. The Radiance replacementΒ for 20/21 season ( Serenade) is also not listed.Β WeΒ are talking Β the 21/22 Β Aust. season so a little time yet to get sorted. Β I might have to ask a few questions. πŸ€”

Quantum and ovation have regular bookings in Victoria Canada,April to October 2021.

So two quantum class should be doing Alaska.

And my guess is they will do a trans pacific to Sydney for the 2021-2022 season.

Β Apparently LosΒ Angeles has taken down voyagers bookings of their website (so I’m told) probably RC told them to.But I posted a screenshot.

Β 

1 hour ago, banzaii said:

Let usΒ not forget the key to all this is our majority tender ports in Sth Pac.Β  Any ship deployed down under will need at least 4-5 tenders.Β 

Β 

How are Quantum and Spectrum kitted out?

Β 

Ovation supposed haveΒ most tender capacity in the world .

Quantum is due for a dry dock in Singapore soon and suppose they can do alterations.

7 hours ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

It will be a shame if voyager of the seas does leave for the USA 😞

I like the old girl ,a lot of hard core Royal cruisers have a fond place and it was the first mega ship that changed the world.

The last dry dock took something away though.

If the LA bookings are correct it will be a party ship going to Mexico and back.

Β 

Hey they might park it next to the Queen Mary.

I liked Voyager originally, but each refurb has taken more and more away (bye water feature, bye aquarium, bye nightclub, bye skating rink, bye buffet and free space), so there isn't really any special features or attraction any more.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:34 PM, The_Big_M said:

I liked Voyager originally, but each refurb has taken more and more away (bye water feature, bye aquarium, bye nightclub, bye skating rink, bye buffet and free space), so there isn't really any special features or attraction any more.

What a pity they took the ice rink away, the ice shows were so spectacular, absolutely loved them.Β 

Β 

Leigh

22 minutes ago, The_Big_M said:

Sorry, to clarify they still have the ice rink. However it is now shared with the laser tag so availability is less. In the post above I was referring to the roller skating rink, which was removed during a previous refurb.

Thank for clarifying!

Β 

Β 

Leigh

2 hours ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

5 more days πŸ™‚

Have a great cruise - where are you off to. Just one favour please. If you get a chance, can you please check if they have a dartboard on Voyager - we had some good times playing darts & having a beer on Radiance last year πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1