Menus posted!

happygolucky62

24 minutes ago, hotsauce126 said:

Just partial menus but it's nice to see something

There’s stuff I would definitely eat on all the menus so far, although I am not familiar with Korean food. Not much of it in my area besides a few fusion places.

7 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

As they are doing with everything else they are hiding it not communicating with those of us that are sailing on the ship. Their communication with sailor’s has been absolutely horrible

I found the menus last week when I was exploring their website.  

Here's a different perspective from the notion that they are "hiding" and practicing "horrible communication."

Their website is designed as an exploration.  Using captivating graphics and audio, they lured me in, making me want to explore every corner of the website to learn more.  At first, I didn't see everything, and it seemed like there wasn't much to the website.... until I found that I could dive deeper into different areas.  That built excitement and had me wanting to find more.  

Has every question I have about my upcoming cruise been answered?  NO!  But I accept the simple answer that it's not ready yet.

As I said, it was a week ago when I first explored.  And I remembered some of the tiles/icons having a red theater curtain with an expression of ... to be revealed... or similar language.  As I was posting this, I went to the website to quote exactly what the red curtain tiles said--  only to find that they've added more content and revealed more about the eateries!  

Now that's fun and exciting... and makes me want to return often to see if they've added more.

And I THINK that's the idea behind their approach.

Sure... with an established cruise line... by this point in the booking process, -- two months out from sailing--  I'd have all the answers at my fingertips:  my check-in process would be complete, several emails would have reminded me of particulars, and any question I had would have been answered.

I'd say:  "Have a little faith!"  

This isn't Richard Branson's first business venture.  Heck, if he can successfully send humans to the edge of space, then I have confidence he can chose and guide the right team to keep people happy while afloat at sea.   

• Like 3

13 hours ago, rbt001 said:

Their website is designed as an exploration.  Using captivating graphics and audio, they lured me in, making me want to explore every corner of the website to learn more.  At first, I didn't see everything, and it seemed like there wasn't much to the website.... until I found that I could dive deeper into different areas.  That built excitement and had me wanting to find more. 

Your comment prompted me to do a deep dive on the website tonight. There’s a lot more content there than I realized (they seem to be tweaking things regularly). It’s still fairly scaled down, but when you poke around there are a lot of interesting tidbits. A lot of the video content of the public areas looks absolutely stunning, but I’m 99% sure those are still computer renderings and not the real deal yet. 

Random factoid I picked up just now: the rooms come with “hairdryers/steamers”, which makes me think there is a clothing steamer, hallelujah. Maybe the dryer does double duty as a garment steamer somehow?

If the site is accurate, my solo insider room will also include a mini fridge ... lacking in the solo studios on NCL, which by reports no longer even get ice buckets.

This is getting off topic, but I’m not sure where else to post it. It’s not strictly “news” for the News thread. Maybe “Stuff we found on the website today” thread. 🙂

Well, I guess on topic: I’m charmed by the fact that I can order some Biscoff cookies at Razzle Dazzle. Also, it looks like there is 24 hour included room service, but the phrasing leaves them some wiggle room. 

Edited by perditax
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm trying to figure out how I can eat at every one of those places in five days... I may need to book another cruise...

I'm having the opposite problem, trying to figure out if I can just get them to send me room service of the smoked chicken liver mousse & ciabatta from the Italian venue for every meal.

(I have a small pate addiction problem.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...